Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I really like the Tesla, I guess it's no surprise really Elon is a smart guy I'd expect his cars to be to.

Is there an event calendar for Irish shows anywhere? I had no idea about that supercar event today, would have gladly gone to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

If I may be so bold, what is the story behind the owner of the Enzo and Bugatti? Fair play to them, I'm just curious what their story is.

Bray had a steady procession of cars into it today, have some on the DVR.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

413651.jpg

413652.jpg

had to stop and take a couple of pictures when this caught my eye as I was driving past

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

ironclaw wrote: »
    If I may be so bold, what is the story behind the owner of the Enzo and Bugatti? Fair play to them, I'm just curious what their story is.

Work hard....earn money.....buy Enzo.....buy Bugatti and they all lived happily ever after....until the wives took them to court for nothing and got half their possessions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

ironclaw wrote: »

Bray had a steady procession of cars into it today, have some on the DVR.

As far as I know it's one owner of Enzo, Bugatti and many other cars like F40 with around 2000km on it (Enzo have only 200km), and probably a lot more. It's the way man save his future as those cars cost more and more every year, especially when they garage queens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭goochy

we don't really know the story behind Mc Manus's , its one of lifes great mysterys !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭kyote00

very good of those people to come from the UK to Limerick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

OSI wrote: »
    I'd say he's great craic. "Wow, that Enzo's a beauty. Must be an amazing drive." "Wouldn't no, never driven it."

It's hard to disagree. Those cars should be driven. Unfortunately with each extra mile the worth is going down, but from the other side price of some supercars (for example F40) rocketed in last few last years. Few extra miles would not make a huge difference (at least that is how I like to see it and I am not saying I am right)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Few shots from my last visit to Lamborghini Miami/Prestige Imports.
    I am terribly sorry for the photos quality. Camera was dying, I was dying and temperature and sun wants to kill us. I need to sit on my ass and back to photoshop and lightroom for post production because my eyes bleed when I am looking at those photos. Looks like I was using potato instead of photo camera.

IMG_9513_zps4q7inibh.jpg IMG_9512_zpstwo5ye7b.jpg IMG_9516_zps1vuzexnw.jpg IMG_9518_zps34xpyn9q.jpg DSC_1170_zps2cq8xmwg.jpg DSC_1171_zpsiix2jhxp.jpg DSC_1184_zps0vzxu5tp.jpg DSC_1164_zpsitgsoqao.jpg DSC_1192_zpsbjalaykf.jpg

Bonus

Pagani Huayra Nemesis with Tempesta Package. Full Black Carbon.

DSC_1185_zpsab1fc9wn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Spotted this today in Swords. It's the real deal. I didn't get to see the owner. I'd have like to have told them it was a cracker.

2ignce1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Spotted this today in Swords. It's the real deal. I didn't get to see the owner. I'd have like to have told them it was a cracker.

2ignce1.jpg

They are a lovely car and make a fantastic noise but you just dont get enough bang for your buck, especially with the €1809 tax... but i suppose thats all the more reason to tip your hat to any owner :)

Saw a 5 door converted to van recently for sale!
    They look great but not supposed to be any better than Gti and huge road tax as said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Spotted while out for a jog yesterday, looks fantastic!

5ouv0j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭GustavoGaviria

Buddie is working abroad on high-end motors. Customer came into them with this and traded up for the F430. Christ knows what he will do to it.

413942.jpg

413943.jpg

413944.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Saw this the other night and it was pristine. Cloth interior too which I think is kinda right for that model.

33030621574_9e3eb6504b_z.jpg

I dunno why but I always considered these to be a "proper" Merc.

awesome cars , always planned to buy one - still might. like those alloys over the 8 hole type.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

yeah,,, em,,, duno what the ecks going on here

20170404_192751.jpg

20170404_224226.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

OSI wrote: »
    I assume it's an advertising prop? I like it :pac:

I'd imagine so. It's a brilliant looking thing.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

That Beetle's front tyre is flat. Maybe they could try lifting the front of the car with the crane, thereby saving the bother of jacking it up. :)

There again.....

stupid_head.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

New alfa Stelvio ad..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Blue Levante knocking around south dublin. Didn't get a pic of it. On 171 plates

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Big Volvo this morning, black 171 d 1 reg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I'm listening! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Orange Swiss reg Lamborghini in Westport. Have seen it mentioned on here before. What model is it? Aventador?

Dubshed today:
    dR3vqRO.jpg
    fR02X5j.jpg
    50wqqYD.jpg
    1hhtvFS.jpg
    qPLIkrB.jpg
    2C5gxMP.jpg
    eT0njDW.jpg
    gmxmyAm.jpg
    JTjSO1e.jpg
    8zoGUf7.jpg
    lN3iU52.jpg
    LgivJbc.jpg
    AzFo8iP.jpg

NvDXEdM.jpg
    cO9gDio.jpg
    QfasNbp.jpg
    krxOET2.jpg
    S44vYDu.jpg
    TgRaop4.jpg
    GIo9Asc.jpg

Not sure if that trip was worth it but I went to make sure it wasn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

The good weather brought out a beauty today in Trim. It is in absolute mint condition.

8FEF404F-1E1F-402C-9D33-A87EAB0DE9DF_zpsju56nsro.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

g0g wrote: »
    Orange Swiss reg Lamborghini in Westport. Have seen it mentioned on here before. What model is it? Aventador?

Aventador SV If I`m not mistaken

Aventador SV If I`m not mistaken

If it was orange it was just an Avventador. I think SV in Ireland in red.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

If it was orange it was just an Avventador. I think SV in Ireland in red.

There`s an orange sv occasionally in mayo with Swiss plates on it, to be more specific it has no sv stickers, is Arancio Atlas orange (I think) on the black sv wheels. I`d link to a photo but I didnt take it so I`m not gonna post it. It was here around this time last year too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement