Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

bear1 wrote: »
    Looks terrible.

I've seen better looking kit cars!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

Just saw uk reg new type fiat 124 spider . Brownish colour . Looked ok not as girly as mx5

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Are these still worth a photo??

33886050890_8dfa50d395_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I'd say ford ireland are pretty surprised it's a seller here.

Nah with a 2.3 litre engine it was pretty likely

• Advertisement

I'd say ford ireland are pretty surprised it's a seller here.

I've no idea what they are like as a car and to live with etc, but they are very impressive to look at - and I think if I had €50-60k to spend on a nice new coupe, a 2.3 Mustang would be very near the top of the list.

I've no idea what they are like as a car and to live with etc, but they are very impressive to look at - and I think if I had €50-60k to spend on a nice new coupe, a 2.3 Mustang would be very near the top of the list.

Agree with that.
    Anyone know how many were sold here since the launch till now? Think just the one v8 wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

Nice car, I've only driven the v8 was expecting to be disappointed but pleasantly surprised . Will poodle about like any other shopping trolley quite happily, the ride is on the firm side but I think a very easy car to live with day to day..

At that mileage he would want be selling it on at this stage . High mileage mustang wouldnt be in demand

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

61E135C5-5CC0-45D8-B00A-34965100E379_zps0uypv0qv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

For C Class Coupe money I`d be going with the mustang. Plenty about but they still turn my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Between many other supercars I saw this over the weekend:

Looks really good to me.

OSI wrote: »
    The old man has put over 30k KM on his in the past year and is just as fond of it now as the first week, so they must be doing something right.
    goochy wrote: »
    At that mileage he would want be selling it on at this stage . High mileage mustang wouldnt be in demand

Why would OSI's dad care about the demand for his car is he is still very much fond of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Why would OSI's dad care about the demand for his car is he is still very much fond of it?

Because Goochy said so. :D

Don't understand that logic.

if hes doing 30k a year , he will 60/90k up in year or two . That type of mileage isn't desirable on a coupe. Obviously don't know much about the used car market,

But if the person is enjoying the car, has it one year and is obviously using it to it's full potential why would the person be thinking of selling it just so he can get as much of the money back as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

if hes doing 30k a year , he will 60/90k up in year or two . That type of mileage isn't desirable on a coupe. Obviously don't know much about the used car market,

Sure who even said he wanted to sell it on for a good return??? Maybe he wants to keep it forever..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

He's driving it and enjoying which is the reason he bought, just like any normal enthusiast or petrol head, who cares about how easy a car will be to sell.

If he wanted a car to just keep for a year that was easy to shift on and just do 30k a year in every year in he could have chose from a long line of bland boxes on wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I would think the Mustang will hold its value well. In a few years they will be a very sought after car second hand IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I would think the Mustang will hold its value well. In a few years they will be a very sought after car second hand IMO.

Not directly comparable but the market in the US is very weak for them. They are a dime a dozen. I know that's due to sales numbers but its a very niche car in a very small market when you place them in Ireland. They may hold their value but I can't see them selling quick in a few years given the other, far superior for the money, options available to a niche buyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I'd be thinking that about the niche market when it comes to the V8 but not the 2.3.

Expect them to be going around in ten years time with "Mustang RS4" on the back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

And speaking of mustangs, Thomas st today;

20170426_171954.jpgprint screen windows xpcertificity.com

A nice new volvo with unique reg;

20170426_172103.jpgfree piccertificity.com

saw the new skoda 4x4 on the road today , quite substantial - looked nearly as big as a Q7.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

ironclaw wrote: »
    They may hold their value but I can't see them selling quick in a few years given the other, far superior for the money, options available to a niche buyer.

What options?

The black volvo would be the mayor of Dublins car right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Love the 93 in the background more though :D

Thats right, very fond of Volvo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Thats right, very fond of Volvo

The big boss at work has a new S90, also black. Imposing machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I thought his was XX D 1000?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement