Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

humberklog wrote: »
    I noticed Bono driving a brand new Maserati in town the other night.

This was in Supervalu in Raheny today. That carpark has the 2nd worst shower of bad parkers in Ireland. No.1 is Midway outside Portlaoise.

34162636442_d7bacbb95a_z.jpg

Nice wheels and decent respray job. I noticed a fire extinguisher under the passenger seat- what's that about?

I think that's the dame one I see parked in Donnybrook regularly, I'll try get a pic next time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭bop1977

Did anyone else see a uk reg Range Rover velar on the m50 with prototype vehicle written on the front and rear bumpers?

I couldn't get a photo as I was driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,212 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

filler

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Can't embed on mobile...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

20170419_190801.jpg

20170226_142351.jpg

image-0-02-05-dfd71962568c576a64d848db4a2b15dc46.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

33496356184_89bd6521f0_z.jpg

Nothing exactly spectacular about it, but given they are rare in Ireland (V8) and the fact it was in Utah but reg'd in Hawaii. Some trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Another from Dublin Airport. Apologies for the poor pictures.

Tesla Model X 90D

ngucm8.jpg

rcvfip.jpg

Jaysus, horrible looking yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Jaysus, horrible looking yoke.

Had the pleasure of being up close with one in Toronto last week and I was very disappointed. Its not a very good looking car. Performance, unreal. Actual car, couldn't stomach the Irish cost on the looks.

ironclaw wrote: »
    Had the pleasure of being up close with one in Toronto last week and I was very disappointed. Its not a very good looking car. Performance, unreal. Actual car, couldn't stomach the Irish cost on the looks.

I bet it's quicker than a Lambo.!
    Pity it looks like micra mutated into an X5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

ironclaw wrote: »

Yeah I agree. I've seen a few on the road and they're cheap and ugly looking yokes.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

I heard that lovely sound of an engine burbling behind me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and managed a quick picture as it drove by.

2003 Audi RS6 Avant
    33jq0qf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭M S E

I am almost sure it's for sale on donedeal at the moment - not sure how to link it but just type in rs6

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I bet it's quicker than a Lambo.!
    Pity it looks like micra mutated into an X5

Looks more like a BMW 5 Series GT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Cast Iron wrote: »
    20170226_142351.jpg

Haven't seen that in a while! Good to see it still knocking round Meath, here it is in Navan circa 3 years ago

15861031461_d6c8517a49_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

like the facelifted Mulsanne that was on Top gear , but don't like the original . Unfortunately the high mileage on 12 MH mulsanne is making it hard to sell at Harfords.
    Saw Guila on road for first time , 171 D in white in Naas . Looked well , hope its not a demo / alfa owned car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Haven't seen that in a while! Good to see it still knocking round Meath, here it is in Navan circa 3 years ago

Look at the size of it in the parking space!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Look at the size of it in the parking space!!!

In that pic it was parked outside Remfac... Longer than a Transit van! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Them two followed by F-type, also on English plates. Some Saudi students behind the wheel in all of them.

Both went straight on the lights. Floored it too. Some sound.

fGP2kmq.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

goochy wrote: »
    like the facelifted Mulsanne that was on Top gear , but don't like the original . Unfortunately the high mileage on 12 MH mulsanne is making it hard to sell at Harfords.
    Saw Guila on road for first time , 171 D in white in Naas . Looked well , hope its not a demo / alfa owned car.

The Mulsanne has only done 49000 miles.

Maybe it's the 195000 euro price tag that's holding it back?

http://m.carzone.ie/used-cars/bentley/mulsanne/200914489020341550

• Advertisement

for a normal car that's low mileage but not a Bentley . look at Bentleys for sale in uk - you will struggle to find a Bentley that has done an average of 10k miles a year over its lifetime.

for a normal car that's low mileage but not a Bentley . look at Bentleys for sale in uk - you will struggle to find a Bentley that has done an average of 10k miles a year over its lifetime.

There's plenty in the UK averaging 10k a year including this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252891019126

Harfords (SoR) Mulsanne is 50 to 70k over priced

For some reason harford do well selling the more affordable prestige but really struggle selling anything high value . The 2016 7 series wasn't badly priced but they have even struggled to sell that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

For some reason harford do well selling the more affordable prestige but really struggle selling anything high value . The 2016 7 series wasn't badly priced but they have even struggled to sell that

The Mulsanne is a hire car as far as I was aware, not sure why its still for sale. I`ve seen the car many a times in person and got to photograph that and the two rolls a few times and I have to say its build as well as a phantom, for 195k its some machine.

I believe Harford have a number of their cars on a sale or return basis where the owners hire out the car too.

Same was with the Phantom they had

Dia1988 wrote: »
    I believe Harford have a number of their cars on a sale or return basis where the owners hire out the car too.

Same was with the Phantom they had

The mulsanne was bought i`d say, the previous owner got rid of it cause it was too big for normal parking etc. They still have the phantoms, hired also. The recent maclaren and ferrari they had was sor as far as I could see. With saying that the ferrari is back in the showroom recently

There was talk on their Facebook of them moving ? Maybe high end customers took fancy the trek to balbriggan ?

There was talk on their Facebook of them moving ? Maybe high end customers took fancy the trek to balbriggan ?

The premises they are in is being redeveloped by the owners of the garage next to it so they`ve no choice but to move I think. A lot of their customers are from balbriggan and surrounding, not for the high high end stuff but for a lot of sub 40k cars etc. Highly doubt a trek to Balbriggan would put anyone off, but I may be biased as I live here :D

Just thought it strange that they don't seem to do well selling anything high value. Pity decent premises

• Advertisement

Just thought it strange that they don't seem to do well selling anything high value. Pity decent premises

Their cyber showroom harford.ie is abyssmal with no cars listed and only information is that Mr Harford worked for Joe Duffy group

Also, the perspective customers would probably be viewing the car at a country estate rather than on a petrol station station forecourt in North Dublin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement