Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Damien360 wrote: »
    Hopefully Marcin was there to get better shots

I sure been there but...

I was in work since half 6 this morning, finished work at 2pm, before I get home it was half 2. My parents asked me to give them lift to their friends after dinner and my dad said to take his car instead of mine to save a bit petrol in my empty tank so I did cse why not. When I got to Punchestown it was after half 3. Parking outside was almost empty, only few cars left in there. I took quick shots of whatever was interesting to me and went inside cse it start rain. Inside was still bit crowded but I guess much less people than it was during the day. Way cars were parked wasn't the best either so I got my own STRATEGY to get some better photos. As cars start to leave the hall I was wwaiting outside to see them when they were driving away or packed into trailers. I missed Mercedes 500K leaving, i missed red Ferrari 430 but that not a big loss. I have just a sh**e photo of red Mercedes 300SL, a bad photo of BMW Z1. I didn't get any photo of that red Ferrari (was it 250 or 275?) and I had no more patient to wait when it gonna leave hall, plus I was cold.

So here are the photos I got, I'm happy with them and it look like it really good show. First time ever I saw that steam machines driving...
    tAQ515V.jpg
    jEZl8qN.jpg
    WuR4Mfv.jpg
    CLSDeYc.jpg
    ZaepGsu.jpg
    96ejYi5.jpg
    nChrmuV.jpg
    P2imBtn.jpg
    JvFwZC0.jpg
    hA06BfM.jpg
    istfz0g.jpg

CAKdnsE.jpg
    LLo5fjI.jpg
    gML6JEb.jpg
    tnqh8mN.jpg
    ebL9ZSE.jpg
    exftedN.jpg
    vO582l6.jpg
    dx8WIha.jpg
    G3proG7.jpg
    NCDk1HO.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Hi Marcinek,
    Is it possible I saw some of the above cars in Youghal Co.Cork last Monday?
    I didn't get a chance to take a few photos but a few of them seem to be the same cars.

blade1 wrote: »
    Hi Marcinek,
    Is it possible I saw some of the above cars in Youghal Co.Cork last Monday?
    I didn't get a chance to take a few photos but a few of them seem to be the same cars.

I have no idea.

I know it may look like I know about every show in country and like I know what cars are doing what shows but I really don't know all that. I'm finding some shows by accident, I see some add somewhere in internet or some of my friend post something about some event or car on facebook and then I know what is going on where. Other than that I have no idea what's going on. Sorry I can't help you :( First time in long time someone asked me question I don't know answer for.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Saw my first Stelvio today and took a picture. For some reason boards no longer gives me the option to upload a picture.
    Dafuq?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I know it may look like I know about every show in country and like I know what cars are doing what shows but I really don't know all that. I'm finding some shows by accident, I see some add somewhere in internet or some of my friend post something about some event or car on facebook and then I know what is going on where. Other than that I have no idea what's going on. Sorry I can't help you :( First time in long time someone asked me question I don't know answer for.

I've had the same, I've no idea whats going on and usually find out after the show. Part of the reason I started this thread, I know shamles plug but here are some pics from today that I managed to get (btw great idea waiting on cars to leave!)

FzgzmpV.jpg

F40
    tOEHpHx.jpg
    fa3ZhhL.jpg
    PSWH13F.jpg
    4tJxrd8.jpg
    K6jIZxJ.jpg

250 SWB
    EJ3Ru8b.jpg
    0VCzksL.jpg
    8iUFySj.jpg

arJzKv8.jpg

ShnKzTz.jpg

And an unexpected good pic
    ghDeASz.jpg

Few more

73uZqQb.jpg
    C1t2WPj.jpg

wHDua8v.jpg
    qAcSF6G.jpg

More here: http://imgur.com/a/mMXhE

--- edit ---

Fixed pics

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Pics not loading for me

kbannon wrote: »
    Pics not loading for me

Should work now. First time using imgur and didn't realise it wasn't copying the file extension the way I did it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Great pics lads! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

That 1967 fastback... maybe some day ...:(

5vGbkWg9pjz9g09UMRKwY7AbiTVWKJtUamVVgY4-TPNFEVrGs1UOVlEelGCgPkw9lLD1hcA=s128

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

@Marcinek
    Great pics. What make is the red car KRO 355 in the first set?

jozi wrote: »
    (btw great idea waiting on cars to leave!)

That was the only chance for me to get some photos.
    sligojoek wrote: »
    @Marcinek
    Great pics. What make is the red car KRO 355 in the first set?

Thanks. I don't know what car is that as I'm not into classics really but I will try to find ooout for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

I looked at KRO 355 and I can't remember what it is now. British - Sunbeam or Triumph something or other

Its a Triumpg 1800 roadster

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭GustavoGaviria

I remember when this was bought brand new in Martin Reillys Sligo. Was the talk of the town, owner had an original Irish Impreza 4x4 Turbo before the M3, silver. Was before the jap influx and everything was still GSi, SRi, RS and Twincam. The Subaru and M3 stood apart back then.
    Great to see it's still cherished motor.

34651211375_ee3c37dde5_b.jpgCars & Coffee Little Island 14/5/17 by cianpower, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭M S E

What time does cars and coffee start in Cork?

Brand new panemara turbo this morning near ballsbridge, I don't render the color as I was trying not to knock down anyone after seeing it, big bright yellow calipers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

the ultra rare Skoda RS4...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

M S E wrote: »
    What time does cars and coffee start in Cork?

Usually from 10:30 onwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

tc20 wrote: »

It the even more rare TDI model too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

tc20 wrote: »

The mythical RS4 with the Body of a Skoda AND the Engine of a SKODA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

ION08 wrote: »
    The mythical RS4 with the Body of a Skoda AND the Engine of a SKODA!!!

In a mother and baby parking bay too, what a sleeper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Figured I'd post this here. In Howth this evening..do forgive my awful attempts to capture this on the move

33858801454_40a921f121_c.jpg

33891421523_51370b4a6e_c.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Nice spot!

Those Nissan Primeras were pretty good in 2002 when they were launched.

All but the base model had a rear reversing camera, which in 2002 was very swanky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Early TVR Tuscan......

unnamed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Didnt get a chance to snap it, but saw a 99D 200SX. Looked spotless (from what I could see)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I know it's just a number but those import 120xxx reg's really spoil the look of some cars IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I know it's just a number but those import 120xxx reg's really spoil the look of some cars IMO.

They look ****ing ridiculous :mad:

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Wouldn't bother me to have a number plate that was extra large to accommodate extra digits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

There`s a 10d ferrari 458 on 120xxx plates and as vain as it sounds it looks terrible on the car, thankfully it was phased out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement