Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

noelf wrote: »
    Testing Testing !!

Sorry Noel, didn't work. I was shocked to find out how much those CVs are going for now:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

When I die I want that Mini as my hearse. Chop off my head to make me fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

Sorry Noel, didn't work. I was shocked to find out how much those CVs are going for now:eek:

I wish I still had it .. only car I made money on after 3 years ownership ..

Traded it in for a Audi 100 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I wish I still had it .. only car I made money on after 3 years ownership ..

Traded it in for a Audi 100 !!

Ok now I'm jealous. Photo please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

On the way back from Galway today ..

Only 72 electric Fluences made it on to the road here ..

2012 66

2013 3

2014 3

Tried to get my wife to buy a Megane 225 a few years back.. no dice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Saw an old 1990 little red citron convertible in the supermarket car park earlier https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT69VareXg04qtr4-HyXPv0fBGjj23kBUkIn0lC0dGIN5UBAazR

Probably shoulda taken a picture of it 🀷

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭NeilMcGrane

The all new Bentley 300! :D

103uJchl.jpg

New GTI Clubsport. Looks great!

9p0FW1pl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

The all new Bentley 300! :D

Near sure that Chrysler 300 belongs to a limo hire company in Dublin who pitch it as a "Baby Bentley" for some strange reason :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

think Colliers in Bray have hearse and standard 4 door saloon with Bentley style grilles on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

Ok now I'm jealous. Photo please.

I don't have a photo .. This is the closest I found online ..

• Advertisement

loved the 200 version , don't think it was even sold here or what about the V8 named model Audi from around 1989 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Last weekend and few more days I spend in Italy. Visit few museums and shows. I'd like to share photos from them and instead of making few different threads I will post few post here with few photos from each event.

First I tried to visit Zagato factory - the coachbuilder I love but unfortunatelly to visit their showroom you need to make appointment. I didn't know that as there is no information on their website or anything plus I send them mail last year but they never answer. I was close to it so decide to go and see. Took only one photo...

Second place I visit was Museo Storico Alfa Romeo (Alfa Romeo Museum). I have to say that this was the best museum I have ever been in. Forget about Ferrari or Lamborghini musuem, this is place every petrolhead should visit. Very quiet place with few people around, I could take as many photos as I wish. A lot of cars in the museum...

Zagato
    H4wzxEu.jpg

Museo Storico Alfa Romeo

ozSxVd3.jpg
    ubNIVx9.jpg
    d5hf6aI.jpg
    U7IPeTY.jpg
    6afB81a.jpg

On saturday I went to Como/Cernobbio for Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este and here I had problem with media pass as I got one for Villa Erba not for Villa d'Este so I couldn't get the show on saturday. I wasn't the only one with this problem. There was guy working for some magazine in Finland and he came there especially for this event so both of us were "fighting" for entry. After 6 hours waiting, ringing some media managers we finally could get to Villa d'Este. Unfortuntelly it was late and many people still looking at cars so I didn't have chance to take some good photos. Sunday was my hope for some better photos but about this in next part. What made my day was Mr Horacio Pagani driving in his Pagani Huayra BC and Ferrari F12TDF. Now time for photos from Saturday:

Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este
    jdao0fI.jpg
    sLNgjAJ.jpg
    FlB5qwB.jpg
    aeM6Ti6.jpg
    beIB3p2.jpg
    QRpq4Ls.jpg
    VlIEja0.jpg

Back to what I said earlier that I couldn't take any good photos on Saturday... Some may say I could of stay longer, until the end of the show like I'm usually doing to take some good photos. Well, I couldn't because there was RM Sotheby's auction taking place in Villa Erba on Saturday evening. I wanted to take some good photos there too. Unfortunatelly cars left their stand before I got there so my chance to get some good photos gone. There was a little chance that I can have some good photos while cars being auctioned. Evening came too fast and was a bit dark to get some decent shots but I manage to get a few.

In this part I will post photos from Sunday as well. It was public part of Concorso d'Eleganza and I finally was hapy with my photos but then I had to leave to catch my bus and then train. If I only knew that timetables in internet are wrong (like 99% of italian timetables/nothing on time), I came on bus stop and wait there for an hour on a bus and I could spend that hour on show and take a lot of nice photos but nothing I can do now...

RM Sotheby's
    WW2g5UM.jpg
    cdppUbE.jpg
    1dJYJJb.jpg
    sPMd6Xt.jpg
    69X9bgl.jpg

Concorso d'Eleganza (Villa Erba)

SvvP9NT.jpg
    zZWMxfD.jpg
    stmPJYR.jpg

After that I went to Modena and spend two night in one of the worst hotel I have ever slept in but at least didn't cost me much. When you hear Modena/Maranello you think Ferrari and that was the reason I went there. It was my second visit in Ferrari but they change exhibition every year or two, not sure about this. Ferrari Museum have two parts: one in Modena called Museo Enzo Ferrari in Modena and Ferrari Museum in Maranello. I visit Enzo Museum first and it was great like two years ago but then I went to Maranello and comparing to two years ago it was very poor. Few cars on display and no chance to take any photos. I took few but none of them is worth to post.

Museo Enzo Ferrari
    HjgaX7P.jpg
    gbCoFBJ.jpg
    xgB8CPq.jpg
    0u0A36K.jpg
    p5kxxIZ.jpg
    KnaqfBo.jpg
    oAjzKRK.jpg
    wVj9Squ.jpg

My last day in Italy was the hottest day of the weekend and the day I visit Museum of Lamborghini. It's very small museum but very nice. I went there only to see Veneno which was on display. I saw other cars from there two years ago but not Veneno. Other that museum it's worth to stay outside it for few minutes and see how cars are taken for test drives. Many Lamborghinis leaving factory and goind for a spin. I saw many Aventador S driving there, I saw my first Huracan Performante and saw some Huracan with different exhaust. Never saw it before and thought it may be some facelifting or something. Maybe some of you will know.

Museo Lamborghini
    d6lVYq8.jpg
    ZjV3GnJ.jpg
    p4xTz0H.jpg
    bhgoucK.jpg
    tuAZpVU.jpg
    INiL44F.jpg

Hope you enjoy those photos.

nice , have you been to Pagani ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I don't have a photo .. This is the closest I found online ..

I looked at one for sale years ago all uk imports afik
    The one I tried out before was a gold estate 10 valve Quattro turbo digital climate control, fancy stuff for a early 80s

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

goochy wrote: »
    loved the 200 version , don't think it was even sold here or what about the V8 named model Audi from around 1989 ?

My oldest brother was brought home from the hospital in an Audi V8. They were sold here new

goochy wrote: »
    nice , have you been to Pagani ?

Unfortunatelly no. I was about to go two years ago but you need a car to do it and I diddn't get a car in rental company. This year I didn't took a car at all so had no chance to go there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I thought Jay Kay had the only green LaFerrari - I assume that's not his, so obviously there's at least two

- great pics!

Yesterday on M4, a 1970s Mini Clubman towing a caravan. German licence I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

This is sitting in front of me. Can anyone identify it for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

The_B_Man wrote: »
    This is sitting in front of me. Can anyone identify it for me?

A replica...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Ginetta ?

No , Ford Gt replica ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Ye it looks like a Ford GT 40 to me, and the 40 on the reg I think is a clue.
    The bloke I asked about it didn't know what it was so I left it at that. Probably a replica.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Collected someone from the Airport this morning and was dropping them home to Drogheda. Approaching Southgate I could see a White Lamborghini - probably a Gallardo Spider, approaching.

Was so busy concentrating on the Lambo, that I didn't notice the Red Ferrari following it (458 I guess) until I saw it in my wing mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

New Invisibility Cloak for Tesla

34240441543_4e3be50141_z.jpg

irish reg. obviously ? never seen one in flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

R.O.R wrote: »
    Collected someone from the Airport this morning and was dropping them home to Drogheda. Approaching Southgate I could see a White Lamborghini - probably a Gallardo Spider, approaching.

Was so busy concentrating on the Lambo, that I didn't notice the Red Ferrari following it (458 I guess) until I saw it in my wing mirror.

There's a white Aventador spider and red 488 around north Dublin today, probably them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

e60 M5 (Ac Schnitzer kitted,Jap import I think) and S55 AMG at the start of the "Pure Rally" in Cork today :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement