Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Two pics from London last weekend. Promo I think for Transformers. There was a lovely Lamborghini too but blocked from view

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

g0g wrote: »
    Two pics from London last weekend. Promo I think for Transformers. There was a lovely Lamborghini too but blocked from view

It would help if you posted the pictures.:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

Spotted on the road heading back from West Cork on Tuesday,nice to hear the rumble from it and not hear the typical TDI sound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭kyote00

cool MG :p
    RWD wrote: »
    Spotted on the road heading back from West Cork on Tuesday,nice to hear the rumble from it and not hear the typical TDI sound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Seeing lots of reverse trikes lately!

This one was a can-am,

0LR.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

did a track day experience day a while a go. I was allowed a few laps in 4 cars of my choice that were there that day. There was an F430, Gallardo, GTR and some McLaren and Aston Martin. There was also a 911 GT3. I had a go in the Ferrari and Lambo first, and other than being able to say I have ticked that box, they did nothing really for me. In fairness, the interior seats and sills were covered to protect them and the track was like a go cart track. Third car was the GT3, it was manual compared with everything else on offer which was auto. It was so good, I used my 4th run to take it out again. Absolutely loved it compared to the Italian pair.
    You should chat to Vintage about your day out, I believe he had a similar experience :P

kyote00 wrote: »
    cool MG :p

Got a pic of that too,but it turned out blurry :D

Daily driver in Cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

could be lovely car with a bit of tlc.

could be lovely car with a bit of tlc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

It's a Williams Clio isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

It's a Williams Clio isn't it?

No ... it's a Clio Williams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

noelf wrote: »
    No ... it's a Clio Williams :)

Is she something to Venus?:D

Don't know the owners name so I can't say for certain if it's Williams Clio :D
    Seriously though,yeah it's a Clio Williams 2.0.
    Yeah,it's a bit rough looking,good to see it being used though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

vintagevrs wrote: »
    I did a track day experience day a while a go. I was allowed a few laps in 4 cars of my choice that were there that day. There was an F430, Gallardo, GTR and some McLaren and Aston Martin. There was also a 911 GT3. I had a go in the Ferrari and Lambo first, and other than being able to say I have ticked that box, they did nothing really for me. In fairness, the interior seats and sills were covered to protect them and the track was like a go cart track. Third car was the GT3, it was manual compared with everything else on offer which was auto. It was so good, I used my 4th run to take it out again. Absolutely loved it compared to the Italian pair.

Done a few laps of Portimao Circuit in a 997 GT3 myself and loved it. A new GT3 would be top of my list if I win the Euromillions tonight.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Another Arteon today, slightly more Irish spec wheels this time. Nice car none the less, has a great presence.

20170623_124025.jpg

Imagine it will be about 50 k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Is it a replacement for the CC?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

That's a tidy garage and well lit as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Are VW Ireland seriously not offering any petrol variant of the Arteon?

• Advertisement

Yep it is. UK magazine said it looked substantial but not very distinctive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

goochy wrote: »
    Yep it is. UK magazine said it looked substantial but not very distinctive.

What do YOU think of it ? Don't be a sheep. If anyone doesn't find that distinctive....

Haven't seen in the flesh but looks well in pics. But then I do love the phaeton and I am not a big vw fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

I`d happily take that arteon over just about all the equivalents, thing looks absolutely stunning!

Used buy ? Would you spend 50k ir more on New one ? As I mentioned elsewhere in boards new Lexus gs interesting choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

If I had 50k to spend on a car It would certainly be near top of my list. Just spec`d one on vw website, top spec coming in at over 62k with a fairly brisk 250bhp. If in two or three years time the used prices go as I predict, I`ll be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

It'd be a lovely car with the engine offered in the Superb TSI 280

Was in a nice superb taxi , driver said same as a6 engine . Was in lesser superb wasn't impressed at all

Was in a nice superb taxi , driver said same as a6 engine . Was in lesser superb wasn't impressed at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

No way! You weren't impressed??? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement