Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭NeilMcGrane

tossy wrote: »
    It's neither an RS or S Q7, there was no SQ7 in that shape, it's most likely a 3.0 TDI.

Correct. I just searched the registration and it came back as a "AUDI Q7 S LINE + TDI QUATTRO A 2012".

That is worse than the fake AMG or M cars, because at least those actually exist...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

Daily driven R8 in Cork :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

RWD wrote: »
    I pass that most days coming too and from work, great sounds from it... Think that guy had a 911 before the Audi

I pass that most days coming too and from work, great sounds from it... Think that guy had a 911 before the Audi

Yeah,I remember seeing the Porsche in the drive a few years ago actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

yes I see a lot too , would say he drives it a lot - wonder what mileage is - don't think I would sleep well with it in driveway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭kyote00

babe magnet also according to that pic :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

kyote00 wrote:
    babe magnet also according to that pic

Funny man.

goochy wrote: »
    yes I see a lot too , would say he drives it a lot - wonder what mileage is - don't think I would sleep well with it in driveway.

Yeah,fair play to him for using it daily though,there's two other cars in the same house,probably blocks it in but still I'd be very alert,a lot of traffic pass on that road too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Apologies for the crap shot.

My friend is in Paris. Sends me this asking what it was. I went back to him saying that's a Pagani Huayra, you wouldn't see one of them every day!

Then I looked further and noticed the "Pearl" on the splitter. Did a bit of research. It's a one off (like those once off Zondas that Top Gear had on every 2nd week :) ). A lot of websites saying it's worth more than 2.3m euro and was customised for a Saudi buyer.

Does the Huayra Pearl sticker make it a bit tacky!?

Good spot!

421123.JPG

nice , don't think I would fancy driving in Paris !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

nice , don't think I would fancy driving in Paris !

Nor would I

Especially after this happened it last year!

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2017/3/14/Pagani-Huayra-Pearl-Brought-Back-To-Life-After-Horrific-Accident-7738263/

Yeah,fair play to him for using it daily though,there's two other cars in the same house,probably blocks it in but still I'd be very alert,a lot of traffic pass on that road too
    I dont think its ever there overnight is it? I assumed he just visits people who live there? No way Id leave it hanging out of a driveway like that overnight :eek:

I dont think its ever there overnight is it? I assumed he just visits people who live there? No way Id leave it hanging out of a driveway like that overnight :eek:

That I don't know tbh

Just caught the tail end of this Grandturismo in Cork :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

2w298Jf.png

No it is - go to cit at weekends !

where is the Tesla ?

sorry the R8 is actually blocked in by x2 very mundane cars and the fence blocks the view a fair bit.

this is Cork after all - thought I think outsiders have stolen cars - this coming from a Dub !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

.this is Cork after all - thought I think outsiders have stolen cars - this coming from a Dub !

Could you make that a bit clearer? Not all of us here are fluent in cork :confused:

I am a dub in cork ? Cork has a very low crime rate .

• Advertisement

No it is - go to cit at weekends !

No thanks, I see enough of the place from 9 to 5 everyday haha! :P

Probably best to block it in overnight instead of sitting precariously close to the road! You can't see much in those driveways from the road at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

I am a dub in cork ? Cork has a very low crime rate .

Per capita their crime rates are not that much different though. Dublin is far bigger so of course it'll have a higher crime rate. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 28,950 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

el diablo wrote: »
    Per capita their crime rates are not that much different though. Dublin is far bigger so of course it'll have a higher crime rate. ;)

Crime rate takes in per capita surely?

Yes per capita !! Cork is very safe. As a dub love not being surrounded by scum bags !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

Yes per capita !! Cork is very safe. As a dub love not being surrounded by scum bags !
    op I am from your neck of the woods - Celbridge - been in Cork 11 years - you really need to live in somewhere like Douglas - I lived in Glanmire for 3 years when in Cork first - then moved to Douglas - totally changed my opinion of Cork - you are used to living in a lively place so you need to move somewhere else lively.

Is Celbridge in Dublin now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I love not being surrounded by scumbags too, that's why I live in a nice area of Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Is this a "are you from Cork or dublin thread" or can we actually just move it along to what the thread is actually about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Kenmare yesterday, 36KY20;

20170701_111425.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

Spotted this in Skerries today ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Couldn't get a photo cause I was driving, but there was a guy in a 650I in front of me earlier, rev boming in traffic...Needed an after market exhaust IMO. Or maybe he was just shyte at doing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement