Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

That is worse than the fake AMG or M cars, because at least those actually exist...

Not necessarily. There's a white 09 D reg E class Coupe around Waterford badged up as an AMG, quad exhausts et al.
    It's obviously a tarted up E200 diesel but there never has been a proper AMG E class coupe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

Just to clear up . I am from dublin but family moved like many others to co. Kildare many years ago . Know what you mean you have to pay big money in dublin to not be surrounded by scum bags !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭gaiscioch

Saw this in Booterstown two evenings ago:

15i83fb.jpg

103aqg8.jpg

2zjg6tz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I posted these already in the classics thread but I think they're worthy of a mention here too.
    A brace of Bentleys on the Tarbert ferry this morning. Black one is 1927, green is 1929;

20170702_140118.jpg

20170702_140216.jpg

20170702_102014.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Amazing looking yoke here when you stand next to it in the metal...

421319.JPG

• Advertisement

Assume that's the one that does be around Clare ? People don't want to reveal owners name

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

goochy wrote: »
    Assume that's the one that does be around Clare ? People don't want to reveal owners name

No idea, it was the first time I'd seen it. This was outside Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,950 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

On the Col Du Torini

421341.jpg
    421342.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

M2 spotted in Cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

I passed a Dublin reg M2 in that same colour near Roundwood earlier today. Wonder if its the same one..doubtful tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

What side was that aventador? Wish i saw a glimpse of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

RWD wrote:
    M2 spotted in Cork

Great photo.
    Dont like it, its lile something an oompa loompa should drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

That's a brand new Aventador S, first deliveries only started about a month ago - so it's his third Aventador, not to be confused with his original one and his SV which were similarly spec'd. Fair play to him :)

m2 might not look as good as M4 , but supposed to be closer to what the M3 has always been about ( good to drive ) than M4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

m2 might not look as good as M4 , but supposed to be closer to what the M3 has always been about ( good to drive ) than M4.

Might be because the 4 series is huge. M2 is closer in size to the E38 and E46 coupes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Great photo.

Go on then, what do you drive??:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Would his nickname not given you a hint :D

110.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    That's a brand new Aventador S, first deliveries only started about a month ago - so it's his third Aventador, not to be confused with his original one and his SV which were similarly spec'd. Fair play to him :)

Saw the SV in Ranelagh a few weeks back, looked immense.

Not sure I've be swapping an SV for an S though?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Theboybang

Is the aventador owner an Irish chap?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Why does someone have to quantify an opinion on a car with what they drive ? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

tossy wrote: »
    Why does someone have to quantify an opinion on a car with what they drive ? :confused:

They don't, I'm just curious... An M2 is a pretty awesome car to not like. The poster must be used to better cars....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

They don't, I'm just curious... An M2 is a pretty awesome car to not like. The poster must be used to better cars....

That argument only stacks up if the poster said they drove the M2 and didn't like/rate it. We are looking at pics of cars all day long it's perfectly ok to not like the look of a car no matter what you own or drive. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Was in London Friday and had an hour to kill in Knightsbridge... didnt see a whole lot on the roads, so I popped into McLaren Showroom for some guaranteed eye candy

axzitz.png

2rrph0h.png

The "Volcano Orange" 12c is a 2012 car, and its yours for just 500 quid a month over 3 years....
    :
    :
    :
    :
    with 49k deposit and 80k kicker at the end :D
    :
    :

z2wyp.png

Piece of a Lambo.... not sure of model, but it sounded like a V12 Satanic orgasm.

2vvpeuw.png

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭NeilMcGrane

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Piece of a Lambo.... not sure of model, but it sounded like a V12 Satanic orgasm.

2vvpeuw.png

Aventador S. It has the non-black SV wheels, also the side vents behind the doors and the front bumper are completely different to the regular Aventador. Nice spot, since they're only available a few weeks/months(?).

EDIT: When I say 'available', I meant deliveries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Aventador S. It has the non-black SV wheels, also the side vents behind the doors and the front bumper are completely different to the regular Aventador. Nice spot, since they're only available a few weeks/months(?).

EDIT: When I say 'available', I meant deliveries.

There`s a good few on the float, Lamborghini seem to be really efficient at getting their new cars out.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭NeilMcGrane

There`s a good few on the float, Lamborghini seem to be really efficient at getting their new cars out.

Very true. I read recently that they've produced just over 8,000 Huracans. That's some going for a supercar that's only available since 2014.

common as muck. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

common as muck. lol

Please stop posting comments in order to get a reaction. It becomes very tiresome having to put up with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

Great photo.

I do like the rolling shot except for the dirty window :D yeah,my brother has an e46 M3,I'd definitely go for an M3 or M4 over the M2.

• Advertisement

*banned*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement