Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Saw this old girl yesterday, her reg made me smile.

421677.jpg[img][/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

beertons wrote: »
    Saw this old girl yesterday, her reg made me smile.
    ]

There's alsl a recent tts knocking about kildare with 775 as the reg, looks class!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭Damien360

Tesla model X

Saw its wing doors on rear open and it had plenty staring at it. It really is a big car.

9028CA91-4EC3-40BA-9BAA-310CC249E465_zpsfgzcqxts.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Fella in Navan has an M5 to ferry his childers about in. Yes, the V10 M5. It replaced an E46 M3 which had booster seats in the back and all (not sure about the M5)

I'll see about getting a pic of it later. Just goes to show you don't need a sh*tebox tumbledrier or a bus to ferry tiddlers about in :cool:

I remembered to take pics when on my porter hunt :)
    34931949014_5e9f58e9d1_h.jpg
    35384740260_2e6833824b_h.jpg

Hearing that start and drive off is a joy, plus the fact the tiddlers are ferried about for the school run are a huge f*ck you to the wagons in mammy wagons and wannabe 4be4's

This man is a hero :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Carpentry wrote: »
    if you'd looked through posts of Stalingrad you understand that he is slagging off every car. So I dont know if this is matter of having opinion. Issues more likely.

Touched a nerve did I? :pac:

E38 sport on M-Parallels has a near perfect stance. That slammed one is comically bad.

r8rud3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Naaah, you didnt :pac: Each to their own I guess.

[QUOTE=
    E38 sport on M-Parallels has a near perfect stance. That slammed one is comically bad.

r8rud3.jpg[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he other one when lifted will look 10 000 times better, because its immaculate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

:rolleyes:

I like them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭Damien360

Aston Martin with Belgian plates. Not sure if they do custom plates as reg was TON-0..

5B7E013F-CCE9-469A-8273-0774B446DFB2_zpsy6qrgng0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Take picture of bagged car at show, post on Boards, witness in-fighting and slagging match, sit back and chuckle, repeat!!

Lads, car's are a hobby, and heck this very forum is classed under recreation, and I imagine to the owner of the BMW, his vehicle is perfection. Granted, while some might not agree, its a matter of personal taste, but we can all relate to the pride we get in own own cars. I own a POS 106 with spray painted wheels, yet I look back at it every time it's parked, as we all do. Enjoy cars, comment on cars and discuss cars, but whats the point running things down if it's not how 'I'd do it'. Air bagging to some is as important as cleaning the car with a sponge and fairy liquid on a Sunday morning is to others. We all like different things, but all center on the love of cars. Ronan Keating should be a mod on here, cause 'he'd say it best, when we say nothing at all'.

Anywhoo......
    33763058290_19050240f8_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

CianDon wrote: »
    Take picture of bagged car at show, post on Boards, witness in-fighting and slagging match, sit back and chuckle, repeat!!

Lads, car's are a hobby, and heck this very forum is classed under recreation, and I imagine to the owner of the BMW, his vehicle is perfection. Granted, while some might not agree, its a matter of personal taste, but we can all relate to the pride we get in own own cars. I own a POS 106 with spray painted wheels, yet I look back at it every time it's parked, as we all do. Enjoy cars, comment on cars and discuss cars, but whats the point running things down if it's not how 'I'd do it'. Air bagging to some is as important as cleaning the car with a sponge and fairy liquid on a Sunday morning is to others. We all like different things, but all center on the love of cars. Ronan Keating should be a mod on here, cause 'he'd say it best, when we say nothing at all'.

I liked everything about your post until you brought Ronan Keating into it.
    Other than the fact that he had a z8, he should not be mentioned on this forum...
    Mods ban??:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Other than the fact that he had a z8, he should not be mentioned on this forum...

Boards is a roller-coaster, you've just gotta ride it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

NOOoooooooooooooo......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

CianDon wrote:

I hate youuuu! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

But when the goin' get tough .............. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I'm sorry?

Is all that you can say/ Words don;t come easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

Carzone, not Boyzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

plus the fact the tiddlers are ferried about for the school run are a huge f*ck you to the wagons in mammy wagons and wannabe 4be4's

What an idiotic comment - not everyone wants a 12 year old petrol guzzling car to bring children here there and everywhere in. He has a M5 great, I'm sure not one single 'Mammy' gives a toss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I remembered to take pics when on my porter hunt :)
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]

Hearing that start and drive off is a joy, plus the fact the tiddlers are ferried about for the school run are a huge f*ck you to the wagons in mammy wagons and wannabe 4be4's

My old motor - I sold that in 2011 and it looks as good in those pictures as it did back then

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

AMGer wrote: »
    What an idiotic comment - not everyone wants a 12 year old petrol guzzling car to bring children here there and everywhere in. He has a M5 great, I'm sure not one single 'Mammy' gives a toss.

Think you're reading way too much into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

TheBazman wrote: »
    My old motor - I sold that in 2011 and it looks as good in those pictures as it did back then

I think I met you in a previous life are you a basketball fan by a long chance?

Epic cars btw the world needs more v10s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nice vw camper that's newer than my civic!

IMG_2565.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

davycc wrote: »
    I think I met you in a previous life are you a basketball fan by a long chance?

Epic cars btw the world needs more v10s

Nope not into basketball. Yeah awesome motors but didn't work as a commuting car. 3 visits a week to the petrol station could only be stomached for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

TheBazman wrote: »
    Nope not into basketball. Yeah awesome motors but didn't work as a commuting car. 3 visits a week to the petrol station could only be stomached for so long.
    Shame you had to sell her, I know a guy from south Dublin called Barry who had an identical m5 for a spell before it bankrupted him and he sold it and got a 535d as a sensible daily...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Dodge Viper SRT 10. 8.4 V10. :eek:

P1040683_zpso1z3zool.jpg

P1040686_zpsrwt42aps.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Nice vw camper that's newer than my civic!

Doolin?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

There is an E63 AMG in cork that seems to be run as a daily always see it around so people do run cars like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

In ballincollig today

Stupid phone posting, apologies

• Advertisement

More

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement