Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭kyote00

Saw this today... thought it was coming towards me for a second....

316w75h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They sold those in the uk for a while. Well they tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭goochy

was there not a story behind the red lambo ? didn't Jim Rock have it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Hmmmm up at Malin Head.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

1982 Cortina which the owner said he has it 35 years so I assume he bought it new.
    My pic doesn't do it justice,it looks way better in real life!
    IMG_20170726_091513.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

madalig12 wrote: »
    Hmmmm up at Malin Head.

Is that a Boxster?

boxster speedster - Porsche Dublin have one for sale - not sure if it offers anything performance wise more than standard model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

goochy wrote: »
    boxster speedster - Porsche Dublin have one for sale - not sure if it offers anything performance wise more than standard model.

Boxster Spyder

Lighter, more powerful, bigger brakes and 911 turbo steering rack.

Apparently selling secondhand significantly above the new price. A modern classic.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Seriously dude, what was the point posting that comment. You obviously know zero about the car (don't even know the name!). A 10 sec google would have shown how bloody wrong you are and saved you being corrected and embarrassed once again........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I wonder how many times a subtle troll gets to derail a really good thread before anything is done about it?

• Advertisement

MOD: Once more and you're banned from the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Once more and you're banned from the thread.

If the feedback forum was open to the public I could suggest (AGAIN) that they improve the way mod actions appear on mobile. On the mobile site it just looks like goochy fancies himself as a mod! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Feedback is open again.

Back on topic folks, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I loved this

423421.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Velar in the wild..
    IMG_9720.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Velar in the wild..

Literally

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Velar in the wild..

Looks like it crashed into the wall!

Good looking machine though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

And there is even plenty of room to park normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

NI reg'd M2 in Bray yesterday.
    I love the purposeful, menacing look of these. You just know it means business :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

tc20 wrote: »
    I love the purposeful, menacing look of these. You just know it means business :cool:

From the front, yes.

From the rear, I think it looks a bit bubbly and cartoony tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

I like how you got the double whammy there, sneaking Irish 'Real Drivers Car' of the last 5 years running into the shot.

the Insignia?? Really? ...jeez...who gave it that accolade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Anatom

Velar in the wild..
    IMG_9720.jpg

That's as close as that machine is going to get to "off-road" I'd say...!

Beautiful looking car though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Anatom wrote: »
    That's as close as that machine is going to get to "off-road" I'd say...!

Beautiful looking car though.

It is, I thought it was just a new Evoque when spotted first but its much bigger up close, all the proportions seem perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

It is, I thought it was just a new Evoque when spotted first but its much bigger up close, all the proportions seem perfect.

Speaking of the evoque (which I don't dislike) I spotted one like this the other day. D-2 reg

http://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/5/2017/02/2017-Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Evoque-convertible-front-three-quarters.jpg
    2017-Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Evoque-convertible-front-three-quarters.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

I saw a three wheeler the other day in Limerick. I think it was a Morgan

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭homik

Coming off the M50 yesterday evening..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

homik wrote: »
    Coming off the M50 yesterday evening..

Nice! There's a real possibility that that will still be around in another 20 years, I wonder will this, by then new car, cause havoc with systems thinking it's new?! We'll probably have another idiotic numbering system by then so perhaps it won't be an issue....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Nice! There's a real possibility that that will still be around in another 20 years, I wonder will this, by then new car, cause havoc with systems thinking it's new?! We'll probably have another idiotic numbering system by then so perhaps it won't be an issue....

In 20 years time you'll have to meet some lad in the docks at night to buy a 20 spot of petrol to put in it, and if you are caught with that petrol you'll be tried and convicted, of course the social shame you'll feel from your family and peers for having been caught owning and using a petrol car will be far worse - you'll loose your job, the wife will leave you and your kids will disown you. No one likes a petrolphile

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

SuperS54 wrote: »

Nah, it'll be 371 and 372 for 2037

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Just saw an SE 520d with a V8 badge on the side. How much power would that add give or take?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement