Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

mhackett, I saw that today only seconds before you did judging by where you took that photo. Was it around 6 this evening?

Deffo Ecoboost as there was no V8 noise at all! OSI, what BHP figure does that have?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Dont know what it is about that pic (angle perhaps?) but it is very unflattering for the 'stang :-/

OSI wrote: »
    The V8 has a big GT badge replacing the Mustang badge on the back.

Oh right......I've never heard a car having that kind of power before :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

May have to take a trip that way to see the beast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

mhackett, I saw that today only seconds before you did judging by where you took that photo. Was it around 6 this evening?

Deffo Ecoboost as there was no V8 noise at all! OSI, what BHP figure does that have?
    The eco boost has 300 + bhp..
    And the v8 has 400+ bhp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Ford must be surprised at the orders for it in Ireland.
    That's what 10 so far?
    Friend of mine was in ford recently and one of the salesmen said that have 3/4 orders waiting to be delivered.
    All ecoboosts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I see two of them outside of Lyons of Limerick yesterday. Winder are they sold? Red and black one.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

bear1 wrote: »
    Ford must be surprised at the orders for it in Ireland.
    That's what 10 so far?
    Friend of mine was in ford recently and one of the salesmen said that have 3/4 orders waiting to be delivered.
    All ecoboosts.

Cab ford in cork had 25 mustangs 23 are sold already..

Cab ford in cork had 25 mustangs 23 are sold already..

Wow so we are closer to 30 then id say plus orders pending.
    Glad its doing well here.I haven't actually seen any around the mainland strangely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Wow so we are closer to 30 then id say plus orders pending.
    Glad its doing well here.I haven't actually seen any around the mainland strangely.

What mainland?

• Advertisement

What mainland?

Around the eu.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Around the eu.

Well saved!

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Well saved!

Felt like a cornered nun for a second :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Most of them is probably 2.0l engine... btw wwhere is T reg from ? Never saw T reg before

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Most of them is probably 2.0l engine... btw wwhere is T reg from ? Never saw T reg before
    It is Tipperary and has replace TS and TN.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Tbh they really don't look or feel like the near 50k car they are in the flesh either.
    They're half that price in the US which is probably a lot closer to it's true value.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Tbh they really don't look or feel like the near 50k car they are in the flesh either.

Had one as rental in the US on one of the rallies, underwhelmed sums it up. Handled like a boat, all noise and no go. Had zero confidence to put it into the corners. Interior was plastic and tack. Would be completely out of place on roads here, ultimate show-off-mobile. People do realize they are a dime-a-dozen in the US? Personally, unless someone is going to take the V8 version and tune the baby jesus out of it, then its probably the ultimate mid-life crisis car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Was it the new one you were in? Spotted a red v8 today, was on NI plates though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

vintagevrs wrote: »
    Was it the new one you were in? Spotted a red v8 today, was on NI plates though.

Saw that in Malahide on Saturday. Gorgeous

vintagevrs wrote: »

Course it was, they don't get bent over backwards for motor tax like we do :mad:

• Advertisement

ironclaw wrote: »
    Had one as rental in the US on one of the rallies, underwhelmed sums it up. Handled like a boat, all noise and no go. Had zero confidence to put it into the corners. Interior was plastic and tack. Would be completely out of place on roads here, ultimate show-off-mobile. People do realize they are a dime-a-dozen in the US? Personally, unless someone is going to take the V8 version and tune the baby jesus out of it, then its probably the ultimate mid-life crisis car.

Had a rental myself last month. I liked it.

See below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=98806229&postcount=467

ION08 wrote: »
    Had a rental myself last month. I liked it.

See below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=98806229&postcount=467

Excellent review!

I would be surprised if the EcoBoost couldn't be remapped to give close to 400bhp. Yet another reason to discount the Ireland-unfriendly V8!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Well I still want one :P unless one or all of you want to buy me a Bugatti :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Poor photo but a great view while stuck in traffic.

2016 Ford Mustang. Nothing comes up when typed into cartell.ie or motorcheck.ie so it must have just been recently registered.

Mustang

Putting two and two together here and presuming this is the same car. Looks much better in these photos than the one I got!

I'm guessing Barlo's got it from CAB, but I don't understand why they didn't put any Barlo stickers on it? (i.e. Rear window sticker & reg plates had CAB on them)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

New M2 this morning. Excuse the terrible photo.
    Looks so much better in the metal.
    Really want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

maddness wrote: »
    New M2 this morning.

I wonder if that's a press car? I didn't think M2 deliveries were starting until later in April. Love that colour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

AMGer wrote: »
    I wonder if that's a press car? I didn't think M2 deliveries were starting until later in April. Love that colour

Murphy&Gunn plates so probably not.
    I couldn't get over how wide it looked at the back and there was a lovely burble off it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Must be one of the very first deliveries so. Fair play to BMW Ireland. Wonder how many are coming? Can't see there being more than 4-5 ordered. I always think the new M3 looks better in the flesh aswell, that said I really loved the look of the M2 first time I saw a picture of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Ashbourne this morning.

Reminded me of this "This is my boss – Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire. He’s quite a guy. This is Mrs. H – she’s gorgeous. She’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them – which ain’t easy; ‘cause when they met, it was murder"

IMG_20160402_105711243_small.jpg

IMG_20160402_105727859_small.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Ashbourne this morning.

Reminded me of this "This is my boss – Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire. He’s quite a guy. This is Mrs. H – she’s gorgeous. She’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them – which ain’t easy; ‘cause when they met, it was murder"

Did you forget the picture or were you just reminiscing about the 80s?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement