Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Somebody parked their Tesla on a slipway at sunset, it made for nice photo or two!

425144.jpg

425145.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

The only thing I was a bit dissapointed was Media Accreditation. I apply for it and first e-mail I got said that I didn't get it.

Did the same, took them well over a month to even reply to me, at which point they said all where given out. Ended up not going. Great photos as usual Marcin!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Nothing spectacular but somebody parked their Tesla on a slipway at sunset, it made for nice photo or two!

Great photos of a great car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

ELM327 wrote: »
    Great photos of a great car :D

Yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

Genuine F355 in Clonakilty just now,spotted it while I was in a shop and chased it until he parked up,delighted to see that it wasn't an Mr2 :)

• Advertisement

Pictures :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Yours?
    No. I wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

E60 M5 in greystones recently (its a real one)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

RWD wrote: »
    Genuine F355 in Clonakilty just now,spotted it while I was in a shop and chased it until he parked up,delighted to see that it wasn't an Mr2 :)

Note the side reflectors on the front and rear bumpers and the square plate - this is a US spec F355 that probably spent most of its life in America (or possibly the Middle East) before being imported here. Nice to see cars that like that being registered over here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Those 355 are my favourite Ferraris of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

RWD wrote: »

There used to be blue/navy colored 355 Targa around D4 in the early 00s. For as long as I live I will never forget the sound of it the one afternoon I witnessed it go full throttle down Waterloo Rd. One of my favorite Ferrari's.
    Also one of the first production cars with the paddle shifter gears.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Note the side reflectors on the front and rear bumpers and the square plate - this is a US spec F355 that probably spent most of its life in America (or possibly the Middle East) before being imported here. Nice to see cars that like that being registered over here :)

Yeah,I was thinking Japanese import for some reason. it had a fresh nct disc on the window,I wonder how long it's in the country.
    AMGer wrote: »
    There used to be blue/navy colored 355 Targa around D4 in the early 00s. For as long as I live I will never forget the sound of it the one afternoon I witnessed it go full throttle down Waterloo Rd. One of my favorite Ferrari's.
    Also one of the first production cars with the paddle shifter gears.

Yeah,I only heard a slight hum off the one above as it was only doing about 10mph through heavy traffic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Just another yellow car I spotted on my lunch. Was attracting quite the crowd!

425198.jpg
    425199.jpg
    425200.jpg
    425201.jpg
    425202.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Theboybang

Interesting colour.......Must be the same guy that always has Porsche Cayenne parked on grand canal street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

That AM looks class, but I could never imagine owning or wanting one even if the numbers did come up on the lotto I don't do. I wouldn't be comfortable driving around in a car like that on public roads in any circumstance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

The AM looks like it should be parked with its nose in a flowerbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

That AM is n awful looking yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Was in the UK recently.

Fiesta ST200:
    roYI6.jpg

Focus ST estate:
    KNYns.jpg

Mustang V8:
    w418o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

PrettyBoy wrote: »

I think she might be around a while, I remember seeing her going through Ballinasloe a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

please say that's a wrap on the Aston ? no way anyone would order in that colour ?
    it would look well in London or somewhere else where its hard to stand out in an aston.

assume owner likes attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

goochy wrote: »
    please say that's a wrap on the Aston ? no way anyone would order in that colour ?
    it would look well in London or somewhere else where its hard to stand out in an aston.

You can tell straight away it isn't a wrap, I think it looks great amongst all the grey crap you see around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

It's not a wrap, he taking part of this year Cannonball too. Hope i'll be lucky enough to photograph this car before it get stickers on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

Maybe if it wasn't for the black stripe which must be a wrap ?? , so you can definitely tell difference between a wrap and paint ? never looked close up at a wrapped car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I've seen a silver one in the same area on UK plates but I'm not sure if it's the same one.

OSI wrote: »
    DVLA says the car is silver :confused:

Motorcheck.ie says it's a Range Rover :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've seen that plate on a range Rover around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

https://cazana.com/uk/car/PJ11MAC

Says the reg was changed last month

So according to that the car was originally from NI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

goochy wrote: »

Either way you`ll get attention in it, the yellow looks fantastic imo, nice change to see something so bright knocking around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Better an Aston in Corvette colours, than a Vette in Aston Colours!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement