Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭bop1977

kbannon wrote: »
    Unable to get a pic as I was driving but I passed a black F430 in Leixlip this evening (Hannigans?).
    06-D-46

No has had a red 550 on a 04 reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Saw a 172 Porsche Panamera brought around by valet at a spa yesterday. Had a look out the window to see 3 60 year old aul ones getting into it. Same snobby ***** who turned their noses up as I smiled and nodded in the hallways.

It was definitely unexpected. The snobby attitude annoys me, just because you're driving hubby's €80k Porsche doesn't mean you're better than anyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Saw a 172 Porsche Panamera brought around by valet at a spa yesterday. Had a look out the window to see 3 60 year old aul ones getting into it. Same snobby ***** who turned their noses up as I smiled and nodded in the hallways.

It was definitely unexpected. The snobby attitude annoys me, just because you're driving hubby's €80k Porsche doesn't mean you're better than anyone :)

Sorry to tell you but she wasn't driving his €80k Porsche. Starting price is closer to €110k!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Allinall

What a pathetic post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

You can pick up 1 year old imports - older model I know - for about 60k.
    Saw one of the owners of ez living furniture - a tasty mature woman - driving one the other day from paul tobins . She previously had a 2008 Cl63 Amg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

If it's any consolation the Panameras depreciate like a stone, have astronomical running costs and aren't even nice, really.

Not the diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭newspower

FIAT 124 spotted in Sandyford carpark. Think it was on an Austrian Reg plate

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

newspower wrote: »

Long way from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Long way from home.

Not as far away as the Volvo XC90 I spotted today with Ontario plates! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Theboybang

Spotted this in waterford today!

Also have seen a 06-WD reg LHD Porsche 911 turbo the last week or two but haven't managed to get a pic yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

jozi wrote: »
    Not as far away as the Volvo XC90 I spotted today with Ontario plates! :eek:

Wonder why you'd bother bringing it over. Insurance must be a bastard to arrange.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

bear1 wrote: »
    Wonder why you'd bother bringing it over. Insurance must be a bastard to arrange.

Its most likely going to end up on diplomatic plates pretty soon

Allinall wrote: »
    What a pathetic post.

How so? I saw a car, this is a thread for it. I just also happened to see the driver who was an ignorant cow :)

What's pathetic is looking down on someone as if they don't belong because you think you have more money. You'd swear we were at The Ritz and I got a cheap Groupon deal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

How so? I saw a car, this is a thread for it. I just also happened to see the driver who was an ignorant cow :)

What's pathetic is looking down on someone as if they don't belong because you think you have more money. You'd swear we were at The Ritz and I got a cheap Groupon deal :rolleyes:

Out of interest,why did you presume that her husband bought the car?

Colser wrote: »
    Out of interest,why did you presume that her husband bought the car?

It's not common to see old women driving sports cars with aggressively styled racing seats. Could very well be hers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Theboybang wrote: »

Also have seen a 06-WD reg LHD Porsche 911 turbo the last week or two but haven't managed to get a pic yet

I can't see the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

172 Tesla Model S .... not just any Model S but the Top Spec P100D

Let's ignore the terrible parking for the moment. :P

Full_Size_Render_8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

115ee9bb34e161fb390641cb6a6570e501605a967f1291a927a099ce6184f21d.jpg
    newspower wrote: »

Nice Tesla , how much ? saw the mpv one in Spain - horrible .
    the woman who is a director of EZ LIVING definitely doesn't spend her time lunching with the ladies and didn't need her husband to buy the Panerama - fine looking woman !
    But a diesel Panemera is a bit sensible compared to a CL63 Amg - but she does travel the country. no sign of it for sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

goochy wrote: »
    Nice Tesla , how much ?

A mere €188,499 according to this

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

36842861196_5968695f3b_b.jpg

36889922331_9fd2c420ee_b.jpg

36842636146_886c3c0da6_b.jpg

Is the first one some sort of carina?

OSI wrote: »
    IKCO Samand. Iranian car, based on Pug 405:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IKCO_Samand

Amazing to look at that and know it's not older than a 2003.. it looks like an early 90s Japanese car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Coolock
    36248123654_e510e9c8c2_h.jpg

Bonus points for guessing the tyres all round

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Hexagon? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Everyones favourite 3 sided shape!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Daimler with triangles? Damn

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

morritty wrote: »