Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I just vomited a little in my mouth. Money can buy just about anything but class there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Reminds me of an 80s TV show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Seen it 2 years ago in London as well. People call it TRON livery. Those stripes glowing in the dark.

19654056356_57153ba026_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Reminds me of an 80s TV show

Automan.

automan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

That's the one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

I just vomited a little in my mouth. Money can buy just about anything but class there.

Ah yeah, it wouldn't be for me but when you're on your 5th lambo, have a few other fast cars in the garage and all your rich mates have super/hyper cars then you might also consider doing something mad and individual because..... why not.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

GT86 on the way to work

qT9e4YU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

It's a pity, she wasn't around 4 years earlier, she could've been a helluva devilish car with a plate like that, laughing in the face of those 131/132 scaremongers!! :D
    13-D-3-666
    ION08 wrote: »
    Audi SQ7 4.0 TDI V8 Bi Turbo

sq7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

padyjoe wrote: »
    It's a pity, she wasn't around 4 years earlier, she could've been a helluva devilish car with a plate like that, laughing in the face of those 131/132 scaremongers!! :D
    13-D-3-666
    Would've been 131 or 132

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Nobody is gonna take you seriously in an aventador anyway so why not go ham with the wrap. Give the people something to giggle at........ while the owner is ironically probably giggling all the way to the bank

• Advertisement

padyjoe wrote: »
    13-D-3-666

I'm not particularly superstitious but I would point blank reject delivery if I got a plate like that.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

I'm not particularly superstitious but I would point blank reject delivery if I got a plate like that.:o

I would have loved a 13-D-13 plate, would have no issues taking delivery of that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

435508.jpg

I have these safely at home. Surely going to be worth a fortune some day on ebay as the worlds most evil, officially issued registration plate?

ION08 wrote: »
    I would have loved a 13-D-13 plate, would have no issues taking delivery of that :D
    Wouldn't mind that. The triple 6 though, not a hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

R.O.R wrote: »
    435508.jpg

I have these safely at home. Surely going to be worth a fortune some day on ebay as the worlds most evil, officially issued registration plate?

Surely that's not road legal given the format? Unless it's for the 13th Dublin-registered car in the year 2666 :D

I imagine that would go well on an Lambo Aventador or a similarly evil looking car!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Surely that's not road legal given the format? Unless it's for the year 2666 :D

I imagine that would go well on an Lambo Aventador or a similarly evil looking car!
    Trade plates

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

I bought a car with the reg 08-d-42 666

The last three digits of the sales guys phone number was 666
    The cheque I had to write to top up the trade in was xx666.xx

The insurance difference I had to pay for the year was x6.66!!!

Never had a days bother with the car

jjmcclure wrote: »
    I bought a car with the reg 08-d-42 666

The last three digits of the sales guys phone number was 666
    The cheque I had to write to top up the trade in was xx666.xx

The insurance difference I had to pay for the year was x6.66!!!

Never had a days bother with the car

Satan must be looking after you 😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Registered Users Posts: 15,346 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Tesla Model X today in England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

Tesla Model X today in England

What did you hire this time? Looks like a Micra?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Dad bought a Polo, reg ended up being 02ww4666, traded it in for a new Fiesta a few years after and the reg was 05ww2666. He got another Fiesta after that that i remember being 06ww366 but that reg isn't a Fiesta. It was definitely a 3 digit reg with two 6's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,346 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

What did you hire this time? Looks like a Micra?

GLE 350 AMG
    (And for the record, I never ask for these cars, I just ask for an auto, and being Hertz presidents circle, you get a guaranteed upgrade, and there aren’t too many classes of autos on rental forecourts)

Can’t upload the picture from the phone as it’s more than 4MB

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FUBO

had a Lancia Delta gtie 90 C 1666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

GLE 350 AMG
    (And for the record, I never ask for these cars, I just ask for an auto, and being Hertz presidents circle, you get a guaranteed upgrade, and there aren’t too many classes of autos on rental forecourts)

Can’t upload the picture from the phone as it’s more than 4MB

I was more playing a guessing game with myself than trying to belittle your rental. It just turned out to be a Merc:-)
    The upwards bubble on the bonnet I still can't picture in my own head, despite quite a good few local here where i live.
    Wouldnt mind being a Hertz presidents member myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I knew a lad who bought an ex Post Office van in the mid nineties. XX D 13666.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

sligojoek wrote: »
    I knew a lad who bought an ex Post Office van in the mid nineties. XX D 13666.

435626.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Theres a light blue 2008 bmw m3 that I`ve seen a couple of times in north Dublin, reg is 08-D-3666. Suits an M3 well considering :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Hey guys,

I haven't been here for a while and will probably stay quiet for a little more as life with new baby is so different than being a single. I'm passing some nice cars on the way to and from work but don't even have time to take photos plus my camera being not the best lately and I droped it while being in zoo few weeks ago and steady something not working... showing me error but already looking to buy new camera and looking to back on car spotting scene early 2018 (maybe march)

But thats not reason I post here. I saw few pages back someone spot green Aston Martin Vanuish S on 171-D reg. I remember this car was on display at Charles Hurst in Belfast and it was going some of their events. I mailed them and asked if it would be possible to know when this car be on display on some of their events but no answer so I decide to ask yous if anyone of you know the owner or know how to contact him/her. I fall in love with this car when I saw photos of it first and I'd really like to ask owner for a chance of photosession with this car.

So if anyone of you know anything about this car or owner could you please send me a pm? I'd really appreciate any help.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Hey guys,

I haven't been here for a while and will probably stay quiet for a little more as life with new baby is so different than being a single. I'm passing some nice cars on the way to and from work but don't even have time to take photos plus my camera being not the best lately and I droped it while being in zoo few weeks ago and steady something not working... showing me error but already looking to buy new camera and looking to back on car spotting scene early 2018 (maybe march)

But thats not reason I post here. I saw few pages back someone spot green Aston Martin Vanuish S on 171-D reg. I remember this car was on display at Charles Hurst in Belfast and it was going some of their events. I mailed them and asked if it would be possible to know when this car be on display on some of their events but no answer so I decide to ask yous if anyone of you know the owner or know how to contact him/her. I fall in love with this car when I saw photos of it first and I'd really like to ask owner for a chance of photosession with this car.

So if anyone of you know anything about this car or owner could you please send me a pm? I'd really appreciate any help.

:)

Literally just spotted the green aston pulling into an offce building in D2 about an hour ago.

• Advertisement

The M2 is north of 80k new

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement