Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I think they look good. Most if not all Japanese domestic market cars in the 90's had wind deflectors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Ah ha....well if 90's JDM is the aesthetic your after they are perfect. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

I would say quitting smoking would be a better preventative measure as it is a known link to localized ischemia which is a much more likely candidate for Bell's.;)...however you can do whatever you want with your own car. I think they are stupid looking bits of cheap plastic and as an ex smoker I dont understand what they are for, if the weather is bad just crack the window a little and let the little vortex between the windows and the mirror suck out the ash and smoke.
    Please tell me you're a doctor with that level of knowledge? You certainly sound more versed than the doctor who suggested it was the draft in my right ear that caused the paralysis in my left side.

Aside from the vacuum effect on the smoke, they're also handy for keeping the air fresh when the dogs are in the back without rain ingress.

And I'm working on the smoking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Top Dog wrote: »
    Please tell me you're a doctor with that level of knowledge? You certainly sound more versed than the doctor who suggested it was the draft in my right ear that caused the paralysis in my left side.

Aside from the vacuum effect on the smoke, they're also handy for keeping the air fresh when the dogs are in the back without rain ingress.

And I'm working on the smoking ;)

As an EX smoker, I would highly recommend Champix tablets.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Are we finished looking at cars then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Yeah, we should probably leave that there. It has been interesting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Would the front reg plate look better on the RS6 grille rather than over to the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

ofcork wrote: »
    Would the front reg plate look better on the RS6 grille rather than over to the side.

After seeing a few RS6 with the reg plate on the grille I think it ruins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Obviously heard this before I saw it, music to my ears.
    442906.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

[IMG][/IMG]

Cartell that, rear diffuser looks off to me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

So does the alignment of the S and the 5. Was it a tractor sound you heard :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

So does the alignment of the S and the 5. Was it a tractor sound you heard :P

Car is wrapped, so badges were removed and put back on.

If its really 2.0 tractor, than owner must be an idiot/fanatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Hard to tell with the wrap but it looks like an A5 boot lid to me.

When i see after market rear valances,wraps and oversized aftermarket exhausts i automatically think diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Good point. The owner would want to be an idiot to allow his S5 badges be put back like that. We need the Cartell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Saw this bumper sticker on a leaf parked right behind me and though it a bit odd, not so much poor mans tesla as trying-to-convince-myself-that-my-car-is-in-the-same-ballpark-as-a-tesla

442961.jpg

Dont know if this is a kit car or what, number plate comes back as a fiesta:
    442964.png
    442965.png

This was a sexy looking audi I spotted, loved the colour:
    442966.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

The diffuser looks strange, so does the exhaust. Stock them s5`s looked clean. I`d have my reservations

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Motormadcork

Came across this Lancia Delta over the weekend HERE

Audi RS6 Avant HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Today I saw an Audi TT, which makes irregular appearances here

443082.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-27-14h48m57s619.png

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Today I saw an Audi TT, which makes irregular appearances here

Red and black with white wheels? been around there every day for about 4-5 weeks.

• Advertisement

morritty wrote: »
    Red and black with white wheels? been around there every day for about 4-5 weeks.

Must be a resident as I see it there regularly, but today was the first time I actually remembered to take a screenshot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Must be a resident as I see it there regularly, but today was the first time I actually remembered to take a screenshot :o
    If i ever pass outside of work hours, I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Then again, its hard to miss it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pafro

Focus RS
    20z7a80.png

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

20180304_123911.jpg

Not "special" or rare per SE but always loved the look of the monza edition Alfa GT. Had a silver sportivo previously myself but this one is just that bit nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Had unspeakable pleasure to park behind this beauty yesterday. Two generations of GTI has met.
    I REGRET NOT LEAVING A NOTE FOR THE OWNER THAT I WOULD HAPPILY BUY THIS OF HIM/HER.

mjs8ewu.jpg

vAMALq8.jpg

2EPl3AQ.png

E4kdiLW.png

Saw a king of a 406 yesterday an imported Note I think... Didn't we have an imported thread before!

o02ZrWyh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Thats a late 406!

Thats a late 406!

I've seen 05 ones before... The last of them had a high enough spec as above, you can see the heated anti glare mirrors (I know by the cover type) and 16 inch Nimrods!

Still prefer the D8's though :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Registration let down.

attachment.php?attachmentid=444915&d=1520337190[\img]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

just spotted in Bray - glorious sound, as you would expect -aural sex!

I think this is the highest reg number I've seen - 10 D 132451..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement