Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

he is driving it an awful lot so I`m assuming its his

If I had the keys to an F12- I'd sleep in it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

just a diesel, meh.

20190225-143504-1.jpg

AMG

20190225-143407-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    You can follow him on Instagram. Judging by the pics etc, it seems he bought it

Link or clue to finding him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Alan.price1

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Alan.price1

Who is he? Are we supposed to know him??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭hurikane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Who is he? Are we supposed to know him??:confused:

He's a guy who owns an F12, someone asked for it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

IMG-20190228-135012.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

fry.PNG?1307468855

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

ifElseThen wrote: »
    Weird pick up pic

Why would anyone do that to their pick up? Is it to carry something specific

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

lassykk wrote: »
    Why would anyone do that to their pick up? Is it to carry something specific

I doubt it, it would have been better to keep the back on carrying a load even a oversized one. It may have had a hit on the back or it got damaged some how. I'd imagine it's not too big of a job to take it off. Probably a hape of big bolts. Like the old cars where you could take the body off the frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

It is a brand new Ranger(?) double cab on its way to have a custom tray fitted. Aluminum, tipper etc.

You buy them new like that and have a coach builder put on whatever it is you need/want

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

LC500h in Howth today, looking fine in the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Gorgeous paint on that

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

LC500h in Howth today, looking fine in the sun.

My '05 Suzuki Vitara (automatic, heated mirrors, sun visors) was only 5 or 6 cars away from that today.

So close but so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

IMG-20190301-125149.jpg

Screenshot-20190226-191237-1-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Dutchie

mW6QFbnh.jpgcrpL6qth.jpg

I was in the UK during the week on business. The owner of one of the companies I deal with had just had his Lamborghini Aventador LP-750-4 Roadster wrapped in the this 'interesting' mint green colour. This original #1 of 500 limited edition was black when it left the factory in Saint Agata.

The 6.5 litre V12 produced a noise i will never forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

E class coupe only an amg trim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

CyberGhost wrote: »

Screenshot-20190226-191237-1-1.png

The lads in dc cars have that testarossa for sale I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Dutchie wrote: »

I was in the UK during the week on business. The owner of one of the companies I deal with had just had his brand new Lamborghini Aventador LP770-4 SVJ wrapped in the this 'interesting' mint green colour. This original #1 of 500 limited edition was black when it left the factory in Saint Agata.

The 6.5 litre V12 produced a noise i will never forget.

That`s not an SVJ, its a LP-750-4 Roadster. They finished production in like 2017 so its at least two years old. Looks unbelievable none the less

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The lads in dc cars have that testarossa for sale I think
    Loved that car as a teen of the 80's. All I can say is don't meet your heroes C. Or drive them. Plenty of grunt, horrifically bad driving position. Unless you're a highland gorilla. Leaden steering(it "comes alive" at certain speeds, but is dead either side of them) and brakes, overly heavy clutch and the interior trim looks handmade and not in the good sense. Like somebody glued bits of MDF together and covered them in leather. Like a 70's Lotus or TVR interior with notions about itself. The dials are nice, if bouncy, though that might have been just the one I saw. And that's before maintenance. New seat cushion cover? Engine out.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Alerium

This is gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

IMG-20190303-184353.jpg
    3.0 V6 Capri

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

^^ Hankers...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Smart 318i on Drury Street...

47272143691_4c19491121_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Last friday. Must be that extremely rare E350 AMG Limited Aliexpress Badge Edition! :D:D:D

474627.jpg

joujoujou wrote: »
    Last friday. Must be that extremely rare E350 AMG Limited Aliexpress Badge Edition! :D:D:D

The funny thing is that its an E250 and not an E350

Registration 131SO759
    Make MERCEDES BENZ
    Model E250
    Description E SERIES CDI BLUE EFFICIENCY SPORT 4DR AUTO Euro 5
    Engine Capacity 2143

You'd think if he was into changing the badge... that he'd go all out with an E63AMG biturbo......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

The funny thing is that its an E250 and not an E350

Registration 131SO759
    Make MERCEDES BENZ
    Model E250
    Description E SERIES CDI BLUE EFFICIENCY SPORT 4DR AUTO Euro 5
    Engine Capacity 2143

You'd think if he was into changing the badge... that he'd go all out with an E63AMG biturbo......

I'd say that the vast majority of the people they want to impress, will never know. Or care for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Seen my first 191 Mk8 Fiesta ST in Cork on Saturday.

White ST3 version, sadly, no pictures.

I like the look of the new car and the interior is miles better than the Mk7 but theres something about it in white that I didnt like, didnt suit the car IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement