Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Seen my first 191 Mk8 Fiesta ST in Cork on Saturday.

White ST3 version, sadly, no pictures.

I like the look of the new car and the interior is miles better than the Mk7 but theres something about it in white that I didnt like, didnt suit the car IMO.
    Saw my first in Dunboyne at the weekend in that lovely blue colour. Looked really well on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

The funny thing is that its an E250 and not an E350

[...]
    That's exactly what I meant. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

The funny thing is that its an E250 and not an E350

Registration 131SO759
    Make MERCEDES BENZ
    Model E250
    Description E SERIES CDI BLUE EFFICIENCY SPORT 4DR AUTO Euro 5
    Engine Capacity 2143

You'd think if he was into changing the badge... that he'd go all out with an E63AMG biturbo......

I remember many years ago a black Mercedes charged by me on the motorway. It said it was an E55 on the back with the correct tips, correct bumpers and skirts.

I remember thinking it sat a bit weird for an E55 and it just looked like something was off; the brakes confirmed my suspicions. The reg was 05-G-55 if anyone wants to look it up

There was something very satisfying about the absolute look of disbelief on that fellows face when I shot by him again like he was stopped, in a clapped out looking Peugeot 406... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I remember many years ago a black Mercedes charged by me on the motorway. It said it was an E55 on the back with the correct tips, correct bumpers and skirts.

I remember thinking it sat a bit weird for an E55 and it just looked like something was off; the brakes confirmed my suspicions. The reg was 05-G-55 if anyone wants to look it up

There was something very satisfying about the absolute look of disbelief on that fellows face when I shot by him again like he was stopped, in a clapped out looking Peugeot 406... :p

:D

I rember complimenting a guys S4 as he was filling it up in a garage, then asked him if he knew he was putting diesel into it. Dick move but felt good for all of 60 secs :D

Speaking of diesel, I saw this 1.6 TDCI yesterday ;)
    474681.png

jimbob.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Seen my first 191 Mk8 Fiesta ST in Cork on Saturday.

White ST3 version, sadly, no pictures.

I like the look of the new car and the interior is miles better than the Mk7 but theres something about it in white that I didnt like, didnt suit the car IMO.

I think they are lovely in white I think it suits it very well. The one i drove was white too and thought it looked the nuts!

I saw a red UK reg one in Cork the other morning with Montune decal on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

cadaliac wrote: »
    I'd say that the vast majority of the people they want to impress, will never know. Or care for that matter.

Passed a F10 520d tarted up with M5 gear last week.... I just gave the driver a puzzled look!!

Those who know are not impressed and those who don't know are also not impressed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

recent sightings around D4..

..and a couple more..
    I'd never seen or heard an AMG GT in the wild before, awesome car.
    And the Porsche GTS - is that the normal exhaust layout on Porsches nowadays?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

tc20 wrote: »
    And the Porsche GTS - is that the normal exhaust layout on Porsches nowadays?

Only on the GTS, the standard S has a lower placement of the number plate and the exhaust pipes out wide. I think the GTS tail is available as an option on the S if one were so inclined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Nice bristol there, super rare and eye watering cost new . Lovely to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

That Carrera GTS is permanently parked in that spot along with a black G-Wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Trip across the border is like another world for cars everything is just so available, including my new baby

CvNXmBJ.jpg
    QRRu9LM.jpg
    yW3OiBK.jpg
    1mSn6Ka.jpg
    j8GhCK0.jpg

Small selection of what I saw, few BMW Ms, ford STs, audi s and RS's, jags and more

I saw a homologated A4 duct tape edition yesterday; absolutely seamless. What an age we live in :cool:
    474735.png
    vlcsnap-2019-03-06-08h14m32s266.png

cullow123 wrote: »
    That Carrera GTS is permanently parked in that spot along with a black G-Wagon.

indeed, the G-Wagen was there too :) - there was a sign for a valeting co. in the front windscreen of the Porsche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Nice bristol there, super rare and eye watering cost new . Lovely to see.

That particular Blenheim was owned by Tony Crook (who owned bristol cars) too up until his death in 2014 so a little bit more special than average. Nice to see it knocking about the streets of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I saw a homologated A4 duct tape edition yesterday; absolutely seamless. What an age we live in :cool:

I bet this guy is his panel beater:

JT9i9MA4VbJl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

Applegreen Southbound M1 today

1-F7-E11-F8-25-F6-48-FC-9-EB0-16409-A306-AEF.jpg

7-AD892-FF-0610-4-FE2-8883-5579-E3581-F9-A.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Damien360 wrote: »
    Applegreen Southbound M1 today

Think they`re both heading to the cannonball event on today in mondello

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I came back to business and got a pass to be at Mondello today. Here is what I saw today:
    Puf4Vpe.jpg
    GFuKfB2.jpg
    rGdOFbG.jpg
    vqZlOYL.jpg
    kOmi5qj.jpg
    IZHvToy.jpg
    6o5jrYf.jpg
    yg52aYC.jpg
    F9IZrJm.jpg

• Advertisement

and second part:
    7USoBZj.jpg
    yu9L2mY.jpg
    yCdm3V9.jpg
    v4LBuAw.jpg
    Yr405dA.jpg
    qkX94lN.jpg
    wdFLv6z.jpg
    028MBg3.jpg
    Br5Hvp4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

That NSX wins it all for me. Any more pictures of it? Great to see you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Some serious clunky windscreen wipers on the Gran Turismo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I’m a bit bleary eyed right now having been awake 492 times with the kids but when I first looked at your pics Marcin I taught the SLS was a toy car “parked” in front of the 720 in an arty shot.

I really need sleep.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

That NSX wins it all for me. Any more pictures of it? Great to see you back.

Thanks. Was long winter for me. Here is one more photo of NSX. He didn't take in on track and left at lunch time.
    AH7KnPZ.jpg
    h3000 wrote: »
    I’m a bit bleary eyed right now having been awake 492 times with the kids but when I first looked at your pics Marcin I taught the SLS was a toy car “parked” in front of the 720 in an arty shot.

I really need sleep.

I can't do arty shots. Can't event take photos of details of cars. They just not my type of photos but when I first look at photo of that SLS, I thought it look like toy too.

I know that feeling when yoou need sleep after day with kids. I've two at home and very hard to do anything. Never mind edit photos, never mind going events but still trying my best.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

MG3 spotted in the wild!

46618771644_eaa05b9044_c.jpg

First time I've seen this one in the wild! Not going to take a pic of it in the fellas house :P
    475451.png
    vlcsnap-2019-03-14-09h30m13s785.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    And its about to get better, he has a Range Rover SVR on the way to replace the old one!

I've seen it around a few times. The noise from it is spectacular

475454.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Crappy photo that doesn't do the colour justice but how rare are these?

A GTX...

32437997427_7d8c93b88a_z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Thats a daily runner for its owner, always a pleasure to see

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement