Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

colm_mcm wrote: »
    No folding seat on the 3 series obvs!

It was an option on the F30 which hadn't been ticked on the one above, nor mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Isn’t that an e90?

Bizzare that that sort of stuff wouldn’t be standard, unless it adds to the driving experience or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Isn’t that an e90?

Bizzare that that sort of stuff wouldn’t be standard, unless it adds to the driving experience or something.

It is but I thought it was the same craic with them.

Probably was. Incidentally I sent that pic to a mate who was shopping in Aldi and was instantly able to tell me what it was

39014732-94-CA-4421-AD30-40-C8-D5-ACBD46.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Thanks.
    Others were curious about the roundabout, i was about which Lidl or Aldi special buy it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A folding rear seat isn't standard on the 5 Series either unless you go for the Touring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

bazz26 wrote: »
    A folding rear seat isn't standard on the 5 Series either unless you go for the Touring.

The F33 gran coupe has them as standard and is like a small van. Ours swallowed 4 17in alloys with tyres with ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Spotted these two some time ago:
    477031.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Golf GTI convertible

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

inforfun wrote: »
    You would think if you can buy an 840d, you would have money for a washing machine at home.
    And diesel in an 8-series is just plain wrong.

Might have been laundering money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

On M50. Aston Martin V8 Vantage Evo 4

2rr2rth.jpg

B284-E8-A3-A0-EB-4581-8-F60-FE66331-D8-C07.jpg

Pure base model Sandero, Windey windows, no radio, 2 years old and £1000 more than a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

I would

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

EkAmvNC.jpg
    gR8 reg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Pure base model Sandero, Windey windows, no radio, 2 years old and £1000 more than a new one.

What's the story with that? And what's the story with being on a UK forecourt!

What's the story with that? And what's the story with being on a UK forecourt!

Said it to the salesman and he literally ran away from us.
    Just over on other business and popped in for a look at a few Volvos they had. All comically overpriced. Not buying anything at the minute, just looking to try and narrow down what I actually want.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

No radio? :eek:

UK base model Dacias have infamously had no radios for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

BMW don't bother with folding rear seats unless it's a Touring, or oddly enough, Coupés in some cases. E46 Coupés had split folding rear seats as standard for example.

BMW don't bother with folding rear seats unless it's a Touring, or oddly enough, Coupés in some cases. E46 Coupés had split folding rear seats as standard for example.

It's like anything else why give it for free when you can charge extra for it. Thankfully the first owner of my current 5 Series specced it and it's dead handy meaning I don't have to borrow my father's Auris as much to transport something slightly awkward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

477160.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I remember when a radio was an extra in a Mercedes

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

UK base model Dacias have infamously had no radios for years.

I know they're bargain basement but that's just bizarre in this day and age! :eek:

Another from today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Only saw on fb kearys in cork have both an M2 and M5 for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

jozi wrote: »
    477160.jpeg

Had that on my wall as a kid. Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Big Nasty wrote: »
    I know they're bargain basement but that's just bizarre in this day and age! :eek:

Behold the misery https://www.dacia.co.uk/vehicles/our-range/sandero/configurator.html#configure/A7o2Lj7DnQ/upholstery

How many more photos should I post before ye forget about a poverty spec Dacia :confused:

Had that on my wall as a kid. Love it

Savage yoke! Have a few more shots on my camera from Welt, museum and classic I'll get up once back home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

1920x1081

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement