Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

blade1 wrote: »
    Jaysus the bar keep getting higher with you Marcinek!!
    Where will it end? :pac:

Hopefully it never ends. I look forward to Marcinek's posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

blade1 wrote: »
    Jaysus the bar keep getting higher with you Marcinek!!
    Where will it end? :pac:

Thank You,

I don't think it will ever finish. Photography of unique cars is inseparable part of me since I got my first camera 17 years ago. It just grow from photographing Jaguar XKR which was my first photo ever taken to cars like on my last post.

I still have all my photos from last 17 years on my laptop including photos of cars like 320d with M-pack, Mercedes CLK same like I have now and if it was today I would never take photos of them.

I think it can finish when I can't afford to have 2 kids, 3 litre car and travelling at the same time but future doesn't look bad for me and travelling around to spot cars isn't as expensive as some people think. So don't worry I'm not planning to give it up but I plan few more car-trips this year including two in june and one big in September. Never plan Irish events as it's always last decision to go or not to go. Still not sure if I go Cars & Coffee tomorrow and have no idea if I be able go terenure show as I'm going for my first ever Irish wedding few days before Terenure.

From Irish show I'm going or plan to go unless something bad happen there are: Fundracer and maybe RunwayClub event if it won't be same day as my daughter birthday party like it was last year. I definitelly gonna miss this year Cannonball because I'm on bigger events abroad thah weekend.
    Damien360 wrote: »
    Hopefully it never ends. I look forward to Marcinek's posts.

Thank You,

As I said above there no need to worry, I'm not leaving but already selecting events for 2020. Since my Daughter was born almost 2 years ago I can't make as many events as I was doing before but I'm lucky to have girlfriend who not moaning when I go abroad for weekend to do what I love to do. She even going with me next weekend. We agreed that we do one day for what she like and one day for event for me. Free drinks and food for both of us are good excuse haha. Cost me extra €€ for train and VIP tickets for her but it be well worth it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Marcin, do you take photos for publication (for a magazine/website etc) or is it just a hobby for yourself? (If you don't mind me asking!)

Great work, I absolutely love seeing concept cars that have actually been built. If you have any more feel free to post them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Duke O Smiley it's just my hobby. I'd like to take them for publication, it would be easier to get media passes for events and this would help to get better photos together with saving few hundred € for tickets.

I love seeing concept cars too but I don't like indoor photos (that's why I don't visit Geneva Motor Show or other big indoor shows) so I was happy to see them driving. I post all concept cars that were driving there, have just other angles of them. The red one is a Lamborghini Huracan under different body, there still Lamborghini logo display on dashboard when it start. That silver Cabriolet still have Mserati logo on steering wheel and Bugatti have no interior or engine yet (only little electric to move it). They plan to build one in 2020 and as rumours says it be build for Cristiano Ronaldo. Gonna cost if I remember right €16.7mln before taxes.

If you know any magazine who would like my photos publicate just tell them about me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Whats the badge on the back of the rebodied huracan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

If you know any magazine who would like my photos publicate just tell them about me :)

I don't Marcin, unfortunately, but surely to God you would be an excellent ambassador for Speedhunters or the likes!?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

47979892032_e0b7e0e377_b.jpg

E63s - Near Toronto.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Marcin please tell me you have a backup solution for those photos! Worst thing ever to lose any, never mind all of them!

You'll be fine art the wedding, nothing like what you're accustomed to back home!

Great pics as, usual, would love to go to some of the events posted here. Might pick your brain on that at some point

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

ironclaw wrote: »
    E63s - Near Toronto.

I saw a Northern reg S63 in black on Friday evening on the M50 but didn't get a pic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I saw a Northern reg S63 in black on Friday evening on the M50 but didn't get a pic :(

I am sure that same car passed me on the m50 on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Saw 2 UK reg nice motors in cork this week a G63 AMG and a Bentley continental GT.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

London Motorshow & Dealerships:
    [IMG][/img]3w2kmZpl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]GaplOGgl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]w8jvEF6l.jpg
    [IMG][/img]BXoTn8Gl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]rS8yFlBl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]oLZQPBLl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]jYq7h2tl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]xPwRjOOl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]SVvdsjTl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]olNtxDIl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]IIDX5wbl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]TN5mjyul.jpg
    [IMG][/img]qJt5l9ql.jpg
    [IMG][/img]HgI6AAHl.jpg
    [IMG][/img]4lbrBFyl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MrCostington

East Wall, Dublin this morning. Apologies for poor pic!

IMG-20190604-112954.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Few photos from the Ranelagh Cars & Coffee I stumbled across few weeks ago, bit late getting them up. Was a great day for it and below are just some of the motors that attended. I particularly liked the DB11 and DBS combo

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-12-29.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-16-49.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-19-48.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-23-13.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-23-26.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-25-37.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-27-43.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-05-26-at-13-30-53.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

bigslick wrote: »
    Few photos from the Ranelagh Cars & Coffee I stumbled across few weeks ago, bit late getting them up. Was a great day for it and below are just some of the motors that attended. I particularly liked the DB11 and DBS combo

Is this a regular event or one of C&C?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

jozi wrote: »
    Is this a regular event or one of C&C?

I think it was a once off charity event

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

I think it was a once off charity event

Yes, was hosted in Gonzaga college as one off charity event. Pity isnt a regular event

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

33171-DCD-E48-F-45-C7-ADE3-6-C6-BDE375-CBE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Jaysus where the hell is that Ford GT hiding :O

Out of curiosity discovered there's apparently 2 new Ford GTs in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

recent sightings in Greystones & Bray.
    I posted the 6er in the classic section but thought it warranted viewing here - it is in immaculate condition, low mileage too (under 100k miles, going by the NCT disc)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Jaysus where the hell is that Ford GT hiding :O

Out of curiosity discovered there's apparently 2 new Ford GTs in Ireland?

There is, a black one and a red one. Haven't been seen since delivery and neither have been registered here so god knows if they are still here or where they ended up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

The black one was delivered here then sent straight to the UK due to VRT.

The black one was delivered here then sent straight to the UK due to VRT.

Might have been a way to get around waiting time or get a production slot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Bought for investment/speculation I would think, there's no capital gains tax on cars.
    VRT would wipe out any gains made so I doubt you will ever see them on Irish plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

hi5 wrote: »
    Bought for investment/speculation I would think, there's no capital gains tax on cars.
    VRT would wipe out any gains made so I doubt you will ever see them on Irish plates.

But you can get your VRT (or a lot of it) back if exported out of the country again....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Don't think it worked last time - I'll try again

Rented this in Italy. Abarth 595 Turismo. Loved it
    482009.jpg

Huracan Spider
    482010.jpg

C63S
    482011.jpg

Gorgeous
    482012.jpg

Loads of these
    482013.jpg

1-D841-F81-4941-4-BC9-B4-F6-1-A1801495-DF2.jpg
    55205-A6-D-46-D6-406-C-A759-B1-E371966600.jpg
    7-B42-BF29-F347-46-E0-AADE-18-EF44-DFEA65.jpg

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Might have been a way to get around waiting time or get a production slot?

it's an Irish owner in Meath but car aint here!

hi5 wrote: »

Isn't there some deal with Ford thought where you can't sell it? IIRC..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Isn't there some deal with Ford thought where you can't sell it? IIRC..

Tell John Cena that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement