Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A friend of mine took this today at an MoT centre. He's not a car head but his name is CHR15.

490390.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

whodafunk wrote: »
    Anybody know of/see a 94 M3 reg no 94 WW 3. A stunning red M3 in it's day? Cheers (sorry thought it was Estoril Blue but in fact it was red in colour)

Not sure where it is now but here's details from when it was for sale in 2011.

490394.jpg
    94 WW 3 reg
    Black leather
    Rare Red Motorpsort seat belts
    New kumho tyres all round
    New grooved discs and pads all round
    K-9 Alarm with Remote locking
    Wheels in very good condition

Folder of receipts for additional 3k spent on car in past 10k
    (ill go through details later)

Bad points-

Could do with a trip to detailer as paints a bit faded
    No nct (recently failed on a lamba sensor)
    No tax

€3,000 Absolutely No offers

https://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26656

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Jesus, three grand...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Jesus, three grand...

I just viewed the post now and was saying the same thing in my head and then seen your post. Sure some cars I would love to own now were really cheap 8+ years ago you would be lucky to have change with 15 grand for them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭whodafunk

3k...thanks for the info guys on it.

Stunning car in it's day and great reg to match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I'm going to be in London today and tomorrow and have a few hours to kill before my flight back. Where would be a good place to spot some nice exotics? I think we're near Shoreditch or Barbican if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

jozi wrote: »
    I'm going to be in London today and tomorrow and have a few hours to kill before my flight back. Where would be a good place to spot some nice exotics? I think we're near Shoreditch or Barbican if that helps

Bond street, sloane square, the Dorchester hotel or Harrods.

490627.jpeg

Can't buy taste, both covered in dust and tree sap. Will try get a few pics up over the next few days groom London.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

A bit late upload but I'll post now what I say a week ago. I went to UK for my car weekend for 3 shows: Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court and photos from that event will be in first post, second post will include photos from Salon Prive, Salon Privé Classic & Supercar and GT Tour which was part of second event which was part of first event. I count it as one and the same event. Third and last post will be from Sharnbrook Supercar Sunday. All of those events had some amazing cars on display from display of one of every Aston Martin Zagato variant ever manufactured in celebration of Zagato’s Centenary at Hampton Court, five Pagani Zondas and Huayra Roadster at Salon Prive to Lamborghini Centenario at Sharnbrook.

Unfortunatelly on Saturday while enjoying view of all supercars I had sad news that my grandad passed away. I had to sort all flights to and from poland, transfers between airports in London, transfers in Poland and all. What's more there was flights between Poland and Ireland for a week so I'm only home and can only edit photos and share them with you. Hope noone will complain that it's not "Here is what I saw today" but last week...

Concours of Elegance
    qYcuYSI.jpg
    v1LsBOZ.jpg
    IjjPO5a.jpg
    tj8tMbf.jpg
    5u4yuR1.jpg
    JB5v2TJ.jpg
    EANmrW1.jpg
    e7WVT6s.jpg
    NKZ2P0Q.jpg
    QPzypJn.jpg
    q3Z8Rvh.jpg
    sXO7E8l.jpg
    1Hi9nwk.jpg
    pBuEQ2d.jpg
    Or9aR5d.jpg

• Advertisement

Salon Prive
    3J8bvYY.jpg
    uk1wLPj.jpg
    fJNgvsA.jpg
    VgcE6jz.jpg
    LwKdHgk.jpg
    DBnrnpi.jpg
    XmqmOiU.jpg
    aQjMnsv.jpg
    YJrbDh7.jpg
    R8zCqbl.jpg
    WCTKs1C.jpg
    xwEMoS1.jpg
    15GPNka.jpg
    AB3nNrb.jpg
    D4mY7fx.jpg

Sharnbrook Supercar Sunday
    3zUfu8V.jpg
    UzqHawy.jpg
    4pr9CP7.jpg
    Ig5NHw4.jpg
    dTm7RaT.jpg
    qNoMYHj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Great pics Marcin & sorry to hear about your Grandad. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Marcin, great photos as always, condolences to you and your family..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

z83oqzd.png

Crappy dashcam picture, but I saw a Holden Ute (VE Commodore) still on New South Wales plates, in Cork.

"Omega" means it's only a V6 though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

A mix of stuff that I saw and drove over the last 10 days. I'll leave it to you to guess which I saw and which I drove. :P

https://imgur.com/a/3DwN9Ri

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

On O'Connell St earlier.....

20190916-175432-0.jpg
    20190916-175430.jpg
    20190916-175422.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Spotted in Italy a while ago
    xaqX1QP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

RS3 Dublin
    MYn5XKu.jpg

192 Cupra Ateca think I've seen it before can't make it out great from dash cam. The rear view of it is better as well imo
    WRWd0Fh.jpg
    gH5Pvb3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭Damien360

I parked beside this today in NI. Model 3 I think. It said dual engine on rear and no other markings.

CBC21-B9-A-72-A1-437-A-8-B35-80-D7-BC082-EF9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Ferrari GT4C Lusso in Dublin Airport
    20190918-110953.jpg

• Advertisement

Is that Audi R8 in the background ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I didn't even notice lol I think it's a TT

I didn't even notice lol I think it's a TT

Vents are going up to the lights like in R8 but then roof is very high and not sure if thats because of angle so i'm not sure what Audi it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Sorry for the not so great pic, but was in a bit of a rush
    490968.jpeg
    490969.jpeg

Nice, V12 vantage, can't be too many of those

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Nice, V12 vantage, can't be too many of those
    Wasnt sure if it was a DBS or v12-Vantage, that clears that one up for me.Odd one, saw the car 9am in Wexford, strangely bumped into it again in Bray at 1pm, the sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Vents are going up to the lights like in R8 but then roof is very high and not sure if thats because of angle so i'm not sure what Audi it is.

Thought the same myself, vents are up to lights which is not on the TT. I think the roof looks high because of the natural distorsion on the phones camera. Looks like an M2 in front of it too

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

X6nvbph.jpg171 D Ferrari 488 heading North bound on N11 just now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜5wEAN5W.jpg

Had a few hours to spare in London last Saturday, didn't have enough time to go to all the places suggested above but I got a few pics regardless. I also messed up my settings on the camera so about 75% of my pics were shot at ISO16000... my phone takes better photo's :eek:

I believe this is a AC Bristol? I spotted the Aston below and this was following it
    vSGwnfB.jpg
    xR72HFp.jpg
    XKpdQSi.jpg

Few other random pics
    b0GtGlE.jpg
    IGXOpYR.jpg
    0IM9RvV.jpg
    kNUOBpZ.jpg

Plenty of others but the pics are rubbish quality...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭theintern

Had a few hours to spare in London last Saturday, didn't have enough time to go to all the places suggested above but I got a few pics regardless. I also messed up my settings on the camera so about 75% of my pics were shot at ISO16000... my phone takes better photo's :eek:

I believe this is a AC Bristol? I spotted the Aston below and this was following it

Few other random pics

Plenty of others but the pics are rubbish quality...

Apparently that RRR1 Rolls belongs to the Beckhams.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement