Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

RichyX wrote: »
    Will ye hush up and post some pictures.

Here are two completely different cars I saw back in may and I havve to say that this Bugatti look awesome and I always loved them... BMW is just a BMW:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Don't blame the mclaren driver at all. Came back to this piece of parking last week in the shopping centre. There are some brutal drivers around Blanchardstown. Barely got into my car and barely got it out of the space. I know how i'll be parking in future.
    WP_20160606_001_zpsnklqmrmc.jpg

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I dont have a photo because it passed me going the other way but I know a new Ford Mustang when I see one. Black and 161 DL in Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Fcuking hell lads get over the parking crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Cheensbo wrote: »
    It's not crap really though when people are justifying deliberately parking across a number of spaces just because they're arrogant enough to do so?

If nobody calls out that kind of crap more and more people will continue to do it. If I ever see it in a car park I'll be straight onto store management.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Canadel wrote: »
    It's not crap really though when people are justifying deliberately parking across a number of spaces just because they're arrogant enough to do so?

If nobody calls out that kind of crap more and more people will continue to do it. If I ever see it in a car park I'll be straight onto store management.

While I'd be inclined to agree instead of continuing to post about it in the pic thread it could be taken to a new thread and discussed there. That said it's been done before -many times.

Canadel wrote: »

This is a picture thread.

Go start a thread about it if you wanna have a big moan about parking spaces. I, and am sure many others couldn't give a fcuk about parking at blanchardstown or wherever it is you're whinging about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

hoodie6029 wrote: »
    Don't blame the mclaren driver at all. Came back to this piece of parking last week in the shopping centre. There are some brutal drivers around Blanchardstown. Barely got into my car and barely got it out of the space. I know how i'll be parking in future.

Don't see many of those Pitiful cruisers anymore. Thank the Lord

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

This is a picture thread.

Go start a thread about it if you wanna have a big moan about parking spaces. I, and am sure many others couldn't give a fcuk about parking at blanchardstown or wherever it is you're whinging about.
    I'm not moaning.

I've made my point and I'm quite clearly correct so I'll leave it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Anyway

DSC_1462_zpsbscpu0gh.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Nice! It's a Brazilian Kombi. There's a crowd in the UK that import and convert them into campers.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

97jyme.jpg

So not exotic or anything but I doubt there will be many of these on Irish plates. Seat Leon ST Cupra. I have to say it looked really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ION08 wrote: »
    Parked at the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre

Not a great parking job ... Or is it :P

Drove past this one last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

So not exotic or anything but I doubt there will be many of these on Irish plates. Seat Leon ST Cupra. I have to say it looked really good.

Those are nice alright, theres one for sale in a dealer up the country atm... I spotted a Focus ST wagon recently which was a great looking motor too!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭victor201

Ford gt gulf on way to zurich airport yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Joe 90

IMG_20160614_095551400_zps1cfpastc.jpg

The old guy with the stick had just got out of the passenger side. A couple of minutes later I saw an old, as in 60s, Indian woman get in and drive away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Check out these 3 beauties!

Ferrari F430 (nice reg)
    Audi Quattro
    BMW M5

BMDH2529.jpg

Nice reg on the M5 too - 507bhp is the factory figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Nice reg on the M5 too - 507bhp is the factory figure!

I've either seen the same one or another M5 with 507 in the reg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Saw these beauties on the way over to France at the start of the month. Was some craic watching these guys get onto the boat. They make some noise though, very nice.

13412916_10154122740810731_2454287408747620971_n.jpg?oh=8fa7c576ac476f5c26a3a4101cf37f0a&oe=57C5FE42

13418686_10154122740710731_7674428480649114455_n.jpg?oh=1e42184386f2f0f658de115ea78ab659&oe=5803BDA2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

Joe 90 wrote: »
    IMG_20160614_095551400_zps1cfpastc.jpg

The old guy with the stick had just got out of the passenger side. A couple of minutes later I saw an old, as in 60s, Indian woman get in and drive away.

Remarkable.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭one4one

[IMG][/img]2s5xmiv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

(Apologies in advance, not a great pic)

Seen this around a few times, rare sight on Irish roads. Probably not to everyone's taste but I'd love one to chauffeur around the kids, shopping etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I much prefer the look of the Q7 than the Q5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

victor201 wrote: »
    Ford gt gulf on way to zurich airport yesterday

Awesome, wonderful car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

uHFO9bS.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

No pics but I saw something this morning that I've never seen before - a Toyota Mark X GRX120
    Assume it is/was some Japanese only model

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

IMG_20160614_204800_zpslm4dlrka.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

el diablo wrote: »

More pics please:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Saw a yellow gen3 MR2 with "DUBAI 22" plates on it.

I guess it's the Limerick version of the lads hooning around knightsbridge in supercars.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement