Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

fantasic pics. Just curious how you "forgot" you had those !

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

Damien360 wrote: »
    fantasic pics. Just curious how you "forgot" you had those !

Thanks. I just forgot to post them to this thread last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

The 918 is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

London has more supercars on the street than we have on the cannonball!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I saw this in Slgo today. It was hard to get a good pic as the other cars were too close.

fnwhef.jpg

2ibmdmr.jpg

2ibmdmr.jpg

289vk7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Was there something on in London or was that just normal everyday traffic for London city centre. I'm just assuming it was a Friday or Saturday night and they just cruise around like really rich boy racers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Was there something on in London or was that just normal everyday traffic for London city centre. I'm just assuming it was a Friday or Saturday night and they just cruise around like really rich boy racers
    London in summer is full of supercars, mainly Arab princes and "rich boy racers" They can often be seen outside the fancy hotels of Mayfair and Knightsbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Knightsbridge (Sloane Street in particular) is like a car show every evening during the summer, not just weekends. I got so sick of seeing Aventador's the last time I was in London and I wasn't even out car spotting, there's just so many of them and they're everywhere. I wouldn't give one a second glance if i was over there now. There can't be many places in the world where that would happen :o

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

Mercedes-Benz CL600:

[IMG][/img]tGZmdIo.jpg
    [IMG][/img]FnF4EcH.jpg

I forgot this one.

ejixox.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

I don't get that car culture in knightsbridge. Each to their own and not for me to say what someone does with their money or their time. But, doing laps of Harrods in a track focused variant of the latest super exotic hyper car looks like absolutely no craic and is just cringeworthy.

I'm sure they do get these cars out to places where they can enjoy them, but what's the point in driving in start stop traffic all evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

vintagevrs wrote: »
    I don't get that car culture in knightsbridge. Each to their own and not for me to say what someone does with their money or their time. But, doing laps of Harrods in a track focused variant of the latest super exotic hyper car looks like absolutely no craic and is just cringeworthy.

I'm sure they do get these cars out to places where they can enjoy them, but what's the point in driving in start stop traffic all evening.

I'd like the chance to do that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

vintagevrs wrote: »

They crave the validation and approval of complete strangers. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

el diablo wrote: »
    They crave the validation and approval of complete strangers. :)

I see what you did there!

sligojoek wrote: »
    I forgot this one.

ejixox.jpg
    Juxtaposed with the knightsbridge cars. The two guys in this car had folders and measuring tapes. They looked like they were doing a bit of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

vintagevrs wrote:

These guys have other things to be doing, driving a fancy car is just one of those.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

You work all week full tilt and then as a means of relaxing you set an alarm for 3.15AM to drive nearly 3 hours to stand up the top of a mountain. It's just a car guy kinda thing to do. But when the company you have lined up is as special as this morning, its almost a pleasure to do the crazy times and lonely drives.
    29701701846_e15a385555_c.jpg

29110106864_6f377568f5_c.jpg

29110105214_8c7a0e58e2_c.jpg

29445558750_d7fd5d877b_c.jpg

29112170413_ee924d23c4_c.jpg

29445559530_be36308a72_c.jpg

29112171583_2b58a50354_c.jpg

29625518252_401f17c0b8_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Very nice! Doors that evo belong to Gary?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I do no think the Sierra has aged well at all.

The m3 on the other hand looks amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Tzardine wrote: »

I love the Sierra myself.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Did I see that Sierra in Mitchelstown earlier today? Looked incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

On a Qashqai in Coolock today, driver took a child no more than two years old out of a baby seat in the back. I've seen this before and said nothing so I thought I'd pipe up this time.

An absolute torrent of abuse ensued, "how dare you.." "none of your ****ing business" this and that

I'll remember to keep my mouth shut in future!

IMG_20160917_155941_zpstmxbgtgz.jpg

IMG_20160917_155948_zpsyln9hmbb.jpg

I can't really see in the picture but looks to be bald tyres on front and back. Wait till the frosty mornings come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

"CONSTANCY - the quality of being faithful and dependable.". I'm sure you can depend on that CONSTANCY tyre to not provide grip when you need it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Constancy at the front and Nankang at the rear.
    Talk about utter stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Someone who can't be bothered about the condition of their tyres and the safety of their own kids is unlikely to be the warm friendly type...

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Tzardine wrote: »

I spent nearly 3 hours in the presence of the two cars, and if, in a fairly decent turn of luck, the pair of keys were placed in front of me with one to choose, by god I'd have some smile on my face hearing the dumpvalue splutter in the Cossie. Its fascinating that the pair were both developed for the same purpose, to dominate Touring Car racing, but two completely differentapproaches were taken. I suppose I cant criticise the BMW in any way. Being an Evo 3 or Sport Evolution, it is essentially the standout high water mark for Group A homoligation specials, with one of the most developed and involving chassis ever released in the hands of the public. The Cossie just has the whole fist-fighting, lager swigging, shouty look nailed. Ive never expierienced a car with just soo much presence. Everything the Ford lost in its rather rudimentary steering and suspension setup, its that beast lying under the hood thats just soo damn addictive. The value of the M3 didnt bother the owner, as hes the proper petrolhead owner that appreciates that its better fun driving a car properly rather than sitting watching its price increase online, and its the perfect car to take out on a Saturday morning, but the rawness of the Coseeeeeeehhhh just hits the spot for me. Stay tuned to CompleteCar.ie over the next few weeks to see my buddy do a proper job of describing the pair

• Registered Users Posts: 82,538 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

On a Qashqai in Coolock today, driver took a child no more than two years old out of a baby seat in the back. I've seen this before and said nothing so I thought I'd pipe up this time.

An absolute torrent of abuse ensued, "how dare you.." "none of your ****ing business" this and that

I'll remember to keep my mouth shut in future!

And some people wonder why there's so many people been killed on the roads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

And some people wonder why there's so many people been killed on the roads :pac:

Or in carparks by angry people!!

• Advertisement

xbDSSPP.jpg[/center]

Macinek_55, I just seen a picture of this car on UNILAD TECH on facebook. Still has your watermark. It was taking at a slightly side angle not directly in front the way this picture is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement