Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I was only watching this earlier. Weird that it shows up here too. Its the guy collecting the MSO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Here is few photos from yesterday japfest. What I hate once again this year was the way cars were parked, what I would do is make a paarking for jap cars outside paddock and put half of them there. Need some selection of cars and park the best inside paddock. There was few really nice cars in public carpark while I was walking to the show and what was inside...?? a lot of civics, just a civics without any good looking parts on them. Half of those cars would be kicked out and give more space for the cars which were worth to have a look. Comparing to last year this time there was a plenty of cars which cought my eyes but couldn't get any good photos of them because car beside it was park so close. To get good photos you need to wait till very end of show when they all leaving but Im sick, I have man flu and I regret I couldn't stay there till end and that I couldn't have any good photos of some of the cars there. I really like quality of cars on display this year but once again hate the way they park them... One more thing I don't like... Why Mondello don't put a big sign at the entrance how much are the tickets for the show on the day... I thought it's as always €20... so took €20 with me, walk for 5 minutes from the car to the gate where no price where write anywere to hear that this year it's €22.50, had to back to the car to find €2.50 and 10 minutes later back at the gate. So two thing I don't like... way cars were parked and issue with ticket prices.

Here is the photo of cars worth to have a look at.. there was lot more but as I said very hard to get some good photo so with runny nose I just gave up waiting for a chance for good photo:
    CeFbHNF.jpg
    w585zT7.jpg
    RtPpjLm.jpg
    8ndRPLU.jpg
    owDnczf.jpg
    C82Ipbr.jpg
    yd4NFkd.jpg
    QFsC2pF.jpg
    PQgigGk.jpg
    vK7r89D.jpg
    FjhOQNo.jpg
    2o1Q80p.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

I had never come across the "Rocket Bunny" bodykit for the Silvia.... until now.
    Love the dodge classic charger / new challenger look

And some from drifting. Was there only for an hour so not many and they not edited at all so not the best looking:
    JXDuUS1.jpg
    gM7stJy.jpg
    osN45Mv.jpg
    9naZxyv.jpg
    ub5QAqq.jpg

Hope I'll be healthy on next Saturday for Classic Cars & Coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Marcinek_55 i spotted that rev.ie Gtr in the petrol station beside me on Friday evening and again on Sunday night. It's a real beauty. Saw it at Japfest as well. Its a motoring journalist that was driving it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

In typical fashion I took feck all photos at japfest but here's what I got, honestly thought I had taken more, and really need to work on my photo taking skills :(

V8 powered AE86 drift car, :
    20160925_125511.jpg

20160925_125139.jpg

20160925_112032.jpg

20160925_112028.jpg

You can just about see the top of my car in this one :)
    20160925_111146.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

ironclaw wrote: »
    29297527404_96b6819d24_b.jpg

Not my pic directly but taken this weekend I believe: McLaren 688 HS, Ascot (UK)

There's a McLaren garage there just as you're coming out of the train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,538 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is the Roller Shane Lynch's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Not a problem I'm ever likely to have but if I were a 675 LT owner I'd be well pissed at the way McLaren keep whoring off more versions of the same car. That 688 looks insane though, watched the vid at the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

AMGer wrote: »
    Not a problem I'm ever likely to have but if I were a 675 LT owner I'd be well pissed at the way McLaren keep whoring off more versions of the same car. That 688 looks insane though, watched the vid at the weekend

Only solution is to buy a P1 or an F1.

Or both

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Only solution is to buy a P1 or an F1.

Or both

Problem with P1 is that there is really many of them around, look at any video of "supercars in london" and almost every video have P1, any event I go for, there is a P1. it's the same with 918, they even more common than P1. The LaFerrari is rarest from holy trinity so far. F1 yes - but try to get one...

They whored out the P1 aswell! Road legal P1 GTR

AMGer wrote: »
    They whored out the P1 aswell! Road legal P1 GTR

Imagine what people who bought LaFerrari feel when Ferrari showed LaFerrari Aperta and didn't let some people buy it. There is even man who sue them for not selling him LaFerrari Aperta. P1 Spider would be something unusual for McLaren.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,997 ✭✭✭dodzy

Gearstick ? feck that.....who needs a gearstick when you can have an Ipad Pro instead.

Seriously though, a thing of pure beauty.

Oxford Street, London. In it's own shop no less.

397943.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

dodzy wrote: »
    Gearstick ? feck that.....who needs a gearstick when you can have an Ipad Pro instead.

Seriously though, a thing of pure beauty.

Oxford Street, London. In it's own shop no less.

Was in Edinburgh a few weeks ago and they have a store there too. I hated the interior, you'd be forever wiping that screen as it looked an eyesore with all the paw marks. Plus, imo, the screen was way too big. Car itself was good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Immaculate M5.

DSC_0003_zpsseoailma.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Sitec wrote: »
    Immaculate M5.

That's a brilliant shot - would love to see more if you have any? I don't what it is about the E39 M5, I just love them. They're such a rarity on the road these days as so many have been exported, it's nice to see such an lovely example still being used. The E60 sounds great but I never warmed up to the looks and the current F10 doesn't interest me in the slightest. E39 for me any day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Taken around Stepaside direction?

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Taken around Stepaside direction?

Yeah the back of the Topaz, I bring the camera everywhere with me, never know what you might see even doing the mundane task of filling the car:pac:

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    That's a brilliant shot - would love to see more if you have any? I don't what it is about the E39 M5, I just love them. They're such a rarity on the road these days as so many have been exported, it's nice to see such an lovely example still being used. The E60 sounds great but I never warmed up to the looks and the current F10 doesn't interest me in the slightest. E39 for me any day :cool:

Thanks for the compliment, no more of the m5 unfortunately. I love the understated looks of the E39, such a stealthy car considering its performance! Went to the launch of the Audi A5 Coupe today, so will have few more pics shortly. There was an RS3 + RS6 + R8 V10.

• Advertisement

Was at the launch of the new Audi A5 Coupé today. Beautiful car but a bit bland (maybe it was the colour) Interior is stunning though.

The%20New%20Audi%20A5%20Coupe_zps1envlcgr.jpg
    The%20New%20Audi%20A5%20Coupe%20interior_zpsmw4jkqo7.jpg

The R8 V10, RS3 are stunning up close. I'll try get the RS6 pics up tomorrow.

R8%20V10%201_zpschch1doq.jpg
    R8%20V10%203_zpsgsmiwesd.jpg
    RS31_zpskutnqhcb.jpg
    RS32_zpszvz0mfaj.jpg

66.5k euro for the RS3 Sportback - I'm assuming the RS3 saloon will be touching 70k when it arrives next year.

Saw a very nice dark grey & black i8 in Waterford earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

A5 looks nice inside however I'd be hoping that screen folded away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

29422777844_06c93c31b2_z.jpg

Nice car, pity its the 2.3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

29422777844_06c93c31b2_z.jpg

Nice car, pity its the 2.3 though
    Still 300+ bhp

• Registered Users Posts: 28,948 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Still 300+ bhp
    That's what makes me laugh. Lads on here saying "pity it's the 2.3L" when the vast majority of them will never drive a car that will ever have as much power.

It's the equivalent of lads saying they don't like a certain model or actress and call her ugly, then go home to pull the stomach of themselves in a dark room, while mammy's downstairs making their tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Quazzie wrote: »
    That's what makes me laugh. Lads on here saying "pity it's the 2.3L" when the vast majority of them will ever drive a car that will ever have as much power.

It's the equivalent of lads saying they don't like a certain model or actress and call her ugly, then go home to pull the stomach of themselves in a dark room, while mammy's downstairs making their tea.

Jaysus relax there pal, we are car people talking about cars. Its a simple remark.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love the Mustang and some people need to relax a little ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Only had my phone on me so here's some crappy pics but Cars and Coffee was good in Limerick this morning.

C30F99F0-FB0E-4AAE-A46F-8BE7A6D4B804.jpg
    9755EE6D-37EA-4136-87B2-E7D028BBE1AC.jpg
    8F9BD114-3247-43E8-B4A2-24AFF4C52901.jpg
    591C35AD-D52E-499A-AC8C-1F6B1FF81F02.jpg
    E598BC7D-BE69-4913-8DAE-D3FBEBFCB8C8.jpg
    5219ABA9-002C-41C5-8107-BAFAE30C640D.jpg
    9A3E177B-95E0-4144-AAFC-FE95065C94C4.jpg
    3B4AB163-30EA-46DA-A62F-4282044FFC56.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

That Veyron, wow.