Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    That i8 proves you can have all the money in the world but you can't buy class!! That colour scheme is hideous

The red and black one. I think it looks good. It's subtle and not skangery,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭goochy

leasing is what all the clever wealthy people . they don't tie up their cash in cars. that's why the likes of Oracle leasing in uk exist .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Do Uk leasing firms allow irish clients to have cars in Ireland for the duration of the lease? Assume you would need a UK credit history etc?

If not, where's my 458!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Liam28 wrote: »
    This is an office car park in Blanchardstown round the corner from me. In this photo is: a McLaren P1, 2 BMW i8, an M3, a Ferrari, Range Rover Evoque, an RS5. Have also seen another Ferrari in black, a 435 XDrive and an AMG Merc in the same car park.
    FYI the company does gaming software, and they are all young lads - hoodies, baseball caps, skinny jeans, converse runners.

2 twin brothers own all of the supercars between them. The pic you posted must've been taken a while ago because the Ferrari is wrapped yellow now (it was previously wrapped black). The McLaren is a 12C and is for sale now I think. The BMW is your picture is a 320 but one of the brothers does own an M3. The two i8's have pretty awful looking wraps on now too but a very nice collection for two 20-somethings all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

R.O.R wrote: »
    Do you have a very successful company, with a long trading history of huge profits and current net assets of many millions, to put it through?

If so, I'd be delighted to quote, but may be a little conservative on the estimated resale value.

What kinda money would the likes of a 458 cost these multinationals a month?

Are we talking crazy money, or surprisingly not so crazy money?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

tossy wrote: »
    Is that orange ?

Burnt Orange! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Liam28 wrote: »
    This is an office car park in Blanchardstown round the corner from me. In this photo is: a McLaren P1, 2 BMW i8, an M3, a Ferrari, Range Rover Evoque, an RS5. Have also seen another Ferrari in black, a 435 XDrive and an AMG Merc in the same car park.
    FYI the company does gaming software, and they are all young lads - hoodies, baseball caps, skinny jeans, converse runners.

And a Passat. Don't forget the Passat. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

There's no M3 in that photo. There is however an orange M-Sport E92 3 series.

My guess is that it's a 320d :pac:

Thats not an RS5 either - its just an A5 Coupe

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

RedorDead wrote: »
    Thats not an RS5 either - its just an A5 Coupe

That one may not be but they definitely have one, along with a face-lift first gen R8 V8 coupe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    That i8 proves you can have all the money in the world but you can't buy class!! That colour scheme is hideous

Rim Solutions did a superb job on those alloys I have to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Sorry for the quality.

Tesla Model X. Dutch plates.

Sandyford last night.

IMG_0449_zpsm1eur4t2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Rolls
    30990217160_ce46d75cbe_k.jpg
    31359377125_b997f4b434_c.jpg
    31000810950_fb1d249b7e_c.jpg
    Bentley.
    31255083681_70675eb347_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Is that Rolls used exclusively on the ramp? Where is that? Mid East?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Do Uk leasing firms allow irish clients to have cars in Ireland for the duration of the lease? Assume you would need a UK credit history etc?

If not, where's my 458!

No - Irish residents aren't allowed to drive UK registered cars, and there would be a fairly good chance a UK leased car would be impounded if stopped.
    Cheensbo wrote: »
    What kinda money would the likes of a 458 cost these multinationals a month?

Are we talking crazy money, or surprisingly not so crazy money?

Very rough figures, based on a 458 costing around €470,000. 3 years / 45,000km is about €9,000 a month inc. VAT - that's finance only, maintenance & road tax at customers own risk.

Wouldn't mind the commission on that deal and think my RV is set OK so should make a bit on that - sure Beshoffs and Bill Griffin would throw bids on that if it was parked next to all the Avensis/Mondeo/Passat/A4 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Is that Rolls used exclusively on the ramp? Where is that? Mid East?
    Both of them are airport ramp cars, the Rolls in Dubai Al-Moktoum Airport and the Bentley in Jeddah where they replaced extremely impractical Porsche  Carrera's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭duffman3833

i thought the Bently was actually driving somehow judging from the speedo but it starts at 0 backwards :P

smurfjed wrote: »
    Both of them are airport ramp cars, the Rolls in Dubai Al-Moktoum Airport and the Bentley in Jeddah where they replaced extremely impractical Porsche  Carrera's.

Are they hiring????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

smurfjed wrote: »

Petrol power airside would be unusual, well, this side of the world anyway.

R.O.R wrote: »
    Petrol power airside would be unusual, well, this side of the world anyway.

I suppose it does cost less than water there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Probably posted before, nice car! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Joe 90

IMG_20161201_115128298_zpsty7fnkzp.jpg
    Well equiped household.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

31226547502_450aa1a16d_z.jpg

31226548732_6c306bce6a_z.jpg

30548970454_2f15f10fd2_z.jpg

31226549632_87dc9f5a37_z.jpg

30548969714_81dc977aed_z.jpg

Nice Rosso Scuderia 458 in Harford Motor Company in Balbriggan.

Nice Ferrari . Do you know if the price advertised is the price for the car with UK reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Is it just me or does the brake disc on that Ferrari look mangled?

Is it just me or does the brake disc on that Ferrari look mangled?

That's how they look, as strange as that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pafro

That's how they look, as strange as that is.

Ceramic Brakes look like that.

Pricey replacements!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

goochy wrote: »
    Nice Ferrari . Do you know if the price advertised is the price for the car with UK reg?

yep, €175k on uk plates as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

yep, €175k on uk plates as far as I know

That would be around €250k with VRT paid. Pricey for a left hooker. Would have thought you could do a personal import of a RHD for around that.

• Advertisement

That mulsanne will never sell with that high mileage and the fact they aren't great looking car. Sure you could import for alot less. Is the rolls avail. For hire ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement