Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Is the rolls avail. For hire ?
    I don't believe so, they have about 4 of them to transport passengers to/from corporate aircraft, or to bring crews to use the rest room:)

I don't believe so, they have about 4 of them to transport passengers to/from corporate aircraft, or to bring crews to use the rest room:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭goochy

Think they must have been using mulsanne for the same purpose which wracked up the mileage now it will be impossible to sell unless price is slashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

goochy wrote: »
    That mulsanne will never sell with that high mileage and the fact they aren't great looking car. Sure you could import for alot less. Is the rolls avail. For hire ?

Mulsanne is a hire car for dixons hire in dundalk, they`ve the black Mansory RR Phantom and a grey 2013 RR Phantom series two. three stunning cars.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Saw a lovely Rolls in Monart in Wexford yesterday. The damn beast was gone this morning when I got the phone back today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

smurfjed wrote: »
    Is the rolls avail. For hire ?

As far as I was aware they`re general hire cars for weddings/corporate events too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Mulsanne is a hire car for dixons hire in dundalk, they`ve the black Mansory RR Phantom and a grey 2013 RR Phantom series two. three stunning cars.

A friends fathers car... replaced it with a new S500 Hybrid in AMG trim. Mulsanne wouldn't fit in a standard parking space .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

A friends fathers car... replaced it with a new S500 Hybrid in AMG trim. Mulsanne wouldn't fit in a standard parking space .

That's more than a First world problem right there

Shannon757 wrote: »
    That's more than a First world problem right there

The real first world problem is that no main dealer in the republic will service the Hybrid!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

R.O.R wrote: »

Very rough figures, based on a 458 costing around €470,000. 3 years / 45,000km is about €9,000 a month inc. VAT - that's finance only, maintenance & road tax at customers own risk.

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming a credit check and clear proof of ability to pay would be required before leasing company sources and pays the VRT
    ironclaw wrote: »
    I don't begrudge them, fair play, but there is a monumental difference in having the cash to own & run such a car and leasing it.

So not that different after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

30565977494_d73d09569e_c.jpg
    Beautiful looking interior.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭goochy

Assume you buddies dads s500 hybrid was a used import ? Newgate will obviously work on them as they have one for sale.
    is the 2013 phantom on UK plates while it's for hire ? The mansory one belonged to jim Mansfield but think ot was std. When he had it
    It was bought at project kahn in Yorkshire , looks like they traded in a 62 louth reg silver cloud for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Brought the white one of these for a test drive today, fantastic experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Brought the white one of these for a test drive today, fantastic experience.

Looks like one of those cheap Hyundai things from the front.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Is that around Sandyford? I've seen two white ones during the week, one was on UK plates

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

jozi wrote: »
    Is that around Sandyford? I've seen two white ones during the week, one was on UK plates

Yup, they are running test drives out of the Clayton hotel there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Tesla Model S & X.

Model%20S_zpsu0cvklre.jpg
    model%20x_zpsuxz3cxgl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

el diablo wrote: »
    Looks like one of those cheap Hyundai things from the front.

Pictures dont do them any justice. I saw a blue model s on the road a few weeks back.

One of the best looking cars on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Nice yoke!

• Advertisement

Saw this this morning.

2eMIn4h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Tzardine wrote: »
    Pictures dont do them any justice. I saw a blue model s on the road a few weeks back.

One of the best looking cars on the road.

Yeah, I see plenty of Model Ss on the road and they look decent. Maybe it's just the colour.

The Model X looks terrible though. :eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Saw this this morning.

2eMIn4h.jpg

BMW i8?

Shannon757 wrote: »
    BMW i8?

Yep !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

They must be out of apple pies. The driver looks unhappy.

i8 them all.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

2zxxkjb.jpg
    r058q8.jpg
    1zu1bs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

dat clio...

EEmZJGi.png

That a V6 Clio?