Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

It's a pity that cars and coffee has to be ruined by morons in certain types of vehicles acting the boll0x when arriving and leaving the grounds at the Bray location.

Every time there's always the same bunch that light up the tyres and drift halfway down the road, where it's clearly not safe to do so. I believe there was some chap in an BMW M5 there this morning who had the car fishtailing all the way to the junction.

What a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Ah sure when you have the power plus LSD you may as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Knew I recognised the red FTO in sitecs photo

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Shannon757 wrote: »
    That a V6 Clio?

You betcha.

2003 Renault Clio Renaultsport 255 V6.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

el diablo wrote: »
    You betcha.

2003 Renault Clio Renaultsport 255 V6.

I'd say they would be great fun to drive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

OSI wrote: »
    It's already been moved because of people acting the dick and the owners getting pissed. Cars and Coffee is supposed to be a family event, not a dick waving parade.

Been at the new venue only once. A lot more d1cking around than Cherrywood the time I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

166man wrote: »
    It's a pity that cars and coffee has to be ruined by morons in certain types of vehicles acting the boll0x when arriving and leaving the grounds at the Bray location.

Every time there's always the same bunch that light up the tyres and drift halfway down the road, where it's clearly not safe to do so. I believe there was some chap in an BMW M5 there this morning who had the car fishtailing all the way to the junction.

What a pity.

Couldn't agree more. Totally unsafe. People bring their children to these events, people there with their pets too. People standing around not paying that much attention to the traffic. Lots of parked cars that pedestrians can wonder out from in-between.

There will be an accident some day and it could well result in a loss of life :(

It's always a certain type of cars too. BMW and fast Audis are the worst offenders. There was an S5 or an S7 or some Audi, no idea what it was really. Might have been an RS something either. Anyway, your man must have come in and out absolutely flying 3 or 4 times. What an absolute prick :rolleyes:

I saw the guy in the M5 too. Same story :rolleyes:

Out of all the bad rep that the Japanese car scene gets for that sort of thing there was only one Supra out of all the Jap cars there that left in an ignorant way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Not all of us bmw drivers drive like a nob :(

I completely forgot about the C&C, missed the last few for various reason, was bored all day to day, the spin out would have been a nice start to the day! Probably miss the next one to :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

jozi wrote: »
    Not all of us bmw drivers drive like a nob :(

I completely forgot about the C&C, missed the last few for various reason, was bored all day to day, the spin out would have been a nice start to the day! Probably miss the next one to :mad:

I know they don't :D Unfortunately plenty do :o

I have absolutely no problem driving the cars quickly and enjoying them. That just isn't the place for it. Out on the main road just out the gate of the industrial park is much more suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

What a pity.

To be fair you me and many others at boards midway meets were hardly angels.

Not that there will ever be another one the way things are looking before im dead :p

• Advertisement

To be fair you me and many others at boards midway meets were hardly angels.

Not that there will ever be another one the way things are looking before im dead :p

There is some truth to that, but giving the ST a bootful on the motorway is at least a relatively safe place to enjoy a fast car!

Inexperienced drivers trying to impress others in an area where there is families and young children is just simply dangerous, and as DZ alluded to it tends to be a certain type.

Only a matter of time before one of those morons spins out and takes someone out with them.

A certain type being a d1ckhead, not a German, Jap or other model driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Only one way to stop them is to go and tell them and the organizers. No use coming on a forum complaining...

Big Nasty wrote: »
    A certain type being a d1ckhead, not a German, Jap or other model driver.

Just what I have noticed personally is the majority of those acting the d1ck are in German cars, as was proved today.

Just what I have noticed personally is the majority of those acting the d1ck are in German cars, as was proved today.

Your typical scroate used to drive Jap yolks. Take a visit to any town in Ireland and it tends to be German now, albeit VAG's with 'coo'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

31278787402_63241480b6_c.jpg

31278787532_f04afbd361_c.jpg

A45 AMG - Toronto, Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

ironclaw wrote: »
    A45 AMG - Toronto, Canada.
    Is that no a GLA 45 AMG or even a Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 (as it has been renamed)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Surprised to see this this morning. No pic, was driving, looked pretty normail except with a 4x4 badge from what looked like a truck on it
    Registration 09D1140
    Make OPEL
    Model INSIGNIA
    Description SRI 2.0 T 4X4 TURBO 4 X 5DR
    Engine Capacity 1998

Saw some ugly mini too, think it was this
    280px-2012_Mini_John_Cooper_Works_Coupe_--_11-26-2011_front.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

My odd number plate spotting game continues....:)

Four 7's

Q7_zpsretiw8it.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

A few pics from Essen at the weekend

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

• Advertisement

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6619.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

IMG_7592.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

IMG_9214.jpg

IMG_9671.jpg

IMG_9727.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Roll down Plunkett Street

0AC2EB54-E306-4574-BBEF-116B115657B4_zpsdch9c5er.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭goochy

wheres that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

goochy wrote: »
    wheres that ?

I'd imagine Plunkett st in Cork...

I saw a Porsche 914 on the back of a recovery truck today on the newtown road. There wasn't mulch else to see otherwise...

Geddit... Mulch...?

IMG_1153.jpg

Knew something was amiss with this when the exhaust was on the passenger side. Also has the silencer going sideways under the bumper. Strange.

Then I spotted the 'full time 4wd' sticker on the boot

Japanese spec 1.5 auto 4wd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Knew something was amiss with this when the exhaust was on the passenger side. Also has the silencer going sideways under the bumper. Strange.

ddb213694eeebe167ac564a3c45336232994763968212e466f124505ef7ac64e.jpg

EDIT: Ah it's fixed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

colm_mcm wrote: »

Japanese spec 1.5 auto 4wd.

Thats very peculiar given that it has (I think) a standard Irish back end and plate recess etc

The plate recess, lights etc is the same on them. Usually there's two plastic clips on the bottom of the recess though. That one probably got a slap anyway judging by the bumper damage and missing badge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Snapped a gorgeous Mk1 today on my dashcam

OLNG1620.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement