Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Conor McGregor's got his hands on a matte green Lamborghini Huracan now. It's a rental from the main UK dealer HR Owen (licence plate gives it away). Picture is from his Instagram, taken at the Mace garage in Dolphins Barn. Fair play to him :cool:

vmsiv6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Looks like an Avio.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I'd love to know how much money he actually has.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

bear1 wrote: »

More than you....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

More than you....

And you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Anatom

Combined!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

And you :P

Indeed, even me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

bear1 wrote: »

That huracan is near 6 and a half grand (sterling) a week to rent....

I presume that's the bodyguard(s) in the nice Range Rover behind him...?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

That huracan is near 6 and a half grand (sterling) a week to rent....

Except the advertising revenue he would generate to the company renting the car would reduce that figure considerably. I know if I had the Instagram klout I'd pretty much be asking for it for free and this happens, regularly. Similar to the private jet he 'hired' a while back, that was a marketing campaign for JetSmarter (Basically the Uber for Private Jets) He flew back to Ireland from the NYC fight last summer on a United flight in Business class. By contrast, a one way charter over the Atlantic, on a heavily discounted small to mid size jet is €120k minimum. The average price of any jet that you don't have to re-position is €20k, it only goes up from there. If you want a jet from LCY to Dublin today, it'll cost you the bones of €10k for the smallest of jets. Very, very few people have that money to burn.

He's wealthy but he's not stratospheric wealthy. He is very astute in his marketing though and he generates publicity very well. I wish him the best, no jealous here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

More than you....

More than likely...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That's limerick city

IMG_1716.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Conor McGregor's got his hands on a matte green Lamborghini Huracan now. It's a rental from the main UK dealer HR Owen (licence plate gives it away). Picture is from his Instagram, taken at the Mace garage in Dolphins Barn. Fair play to him :cool:

vmsiv6.jpg

The Revenue should have a go at VRTing it :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 82,564 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

colm_mcm wrote: »
    That's limerick city

A Q3 but looks much bigger, nearly thought it was a Q7.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

ironclaw wrote: »
    Except the advertising revenue he would generate to the company renting the car would reduce that figure considerably. I know if I had the Instagram klout I'd pretty much be asking for it for free and this happens, regularly. Similar to the private jet he 'hired' a while back, that was a marketing campaign for JetSmarter (Basically the Uber for Private Jets) He flew back to Ireland from the NYC fight last summer on a United flight in Business class. By contrast, a one way charter over the Atlantic, on a heavily discounted small to mid size jet is €120k minimum. The average price of any jet that you don't have to re-position is €20k, it only goes up from there. If you want a jet from LCY to Dublin today, it'll cost you the bones of €10k for the smallest of jets. Very, very few people have that money to burn.

He's wealthy but he's not stratospheric wealthy. He is very astute in his marketing though and he generates publicity very well. I wish him the best, no jealous here.

You and I share the same sentiment on the chap - without taking it too off-topic.

I ''get'' what he's doing and he's making an absolute fortune and helping a lot of people along the way. I have no interest in MMA but that doesn't take away from where he came from in Crumlin to making millions off corporate America.

I wish him all the best, I think it's frankly hilarious. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭goochy

wish him all the best but as a Dub living in the real capital now , guys like him are a terrible advertisement for the place . love his Cadillac mind you think I would even prefer to that entry level Lambo !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

This "Real Capital" crap makes me cringe for Cork people.:rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

could be worst could be in the ' land of the free ' ?? lol

goochy wrote: »
    could be worst could be in the ' land of the free ' ?? lol

I don't live in the US. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

el diablo wrote: »
    I don't live in the US. ;)

Your location says otherwise.

• Advertisement

Your location says otherwise.

I live in Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

el diablo wrote: »
    I live in Canada.

You know I thought that after posting and was going to delete the post but you were too quick to respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

Had a few moments with this beast yesterday.
    32829973860_940612cd03_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Saw that this evening, very nice looking car

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭MarkN

JamieIsGod wrote: »
    Had a few moments with this beast yesterday.]

Oh my.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Holy crap.

Any more photos Jamie?

nice , only saw pics in mags . but doesn't it look a bit odd from the side ? where are the dealer plates from ?
    passed Paddy Connollys place at weekend , he had a nice 04D DB7 vantage volante - assumed it was traded in against the 06 DB9 volante hes just sold. Think I would prefer DB7 to DB9 especially as DB9 volante got poor reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

^ and talking of Paddy Connollys... I don't pass that way too often, but I did yesterday and took a (crappy, apologies) pic of the Maserati Levante they have there. I wouldn't be overly impressed by it in the flesh, but maybe that's just me.

Here's the ad also - it's a 3 litre D, "Business" class, ie it qualifies as a commercial, yours for €95k..

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/maserati/levante/used-2017-171-maserati-levante-3-litr-dublin-fpa-3076785275264744128

Not in white. Just. No.

I'm not familiar with the layout of Connollys' site, but that looks like its situated right out the back. Does that say anything..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

Anatom wrote: »
    Not in white. Just. No.

I'm not familiar with the layout of Connollys' site, but that looks like its situated right out the back. Does that say anything..?

Connollys Wicklow is based in the Glen o'the Downs, right on the N11. I took the pic from the flyover, which overlooks his place. The angle of the photo doesn't show the full layout. If you were passing on the road, the Maserati is on a raised tier, you can see the other RRs on a lower level also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement