Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck on bloodborne

Options
  • 02-02-2016 7:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

I stuck in an area called bygenworth, theres this hunster up a set a stairs that keeps killing me, any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

get gud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

#dietryin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,412 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Git gud or git gamefaqs

(Or cheese him with a stun lock trap, YouTube should be able to help.)

Also if you think that hunter is tough, the boss just after him is way worse :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

pm me, i'll send you my address

you box up the ps4 and bloodborne, send it on to me
    I'll finish the game and then record a short little video showing you how to beat the area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭Evade

Open up the shortcut so you can summon the NPC ally hunter and let him distract the enemy so you can get a backstab in.

I only started a Bloodborne two weeks ago and I find hunters and groups of enemies tougher than most of the bosses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

or running past him works, then head back a few times doing a sneak attack (he's deaf :))

Advertisement