Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

68c stamps useless?

Options
  • 02-02-2016 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a book of 68c stamps. Can I still use them or do I need to buy 70c stamps to make up the cost?

thanks
    Jon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

jon1981 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a book of 68c stamps. Can I still use them or do I need to buy 70c stamps to make up the cost?

thanks
    Jon

You can still use them, but you'll need to go to the counter at the post office so they can add on a 2 cent stamp to go with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I asked for a number of 2 cent stamps at the PO and they gave them to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Stamps have no expiration date, you can always supplement them with small denomination stamps to make up the current cost of posting as the posters above and I have done - in this case with 2c stamps. However my local convenience store which used to have an assortment of different values now only sells the Christmas booklets and stamps of the value required to post letters (i.e. 70c) so I had to go to my local PO to get 2c stamps.

Advertisement