Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ESBs Complete Neglect of SCPs! Help needed

• 02-02-2016 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

All of the SCPs in Mayo are out of action more than they in action. Every time I call the ESB they can give me no estimates re. the repair of these charge points.

Both SCPs in Ballina were out of action for a couple of weeks, and now only one side of one is operational, and I'd say only just. Any idea how I can light a fire under them?

They seem content to leave them out of service provided one side is still working, I wouldn't be surprised if they never intend to fix them completely.

Rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

I noticed the clifden scp is out of order for weeks and that it the only one within miles of that area.

I had this discussion with the ESB and I was told that the problem with these charge points is availability of parts.

I think there was a problem with Renault Zoe's connecting to these charge points killing them, can't remember if it was the charge point manufacturers failing to comply with the charging protocol or the Zoe itself. I am not sure if this problem was addressed.

I had this discussion with the ESB and I was told that the problem with these charge points is availability of parts.

I think there was a problem with Renault Zoe's connecting to these charge points killing them, can't remember if it was the charge point manufacturers failing to comply with the charging protocol or the Zoe itself. I am not sure if this problem was addressed.

Advertisement