Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Naomi 31K Monitor or TriSynch?

Options
  • 02-02-2016 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Looking for 1-2 Monitors if any are going around.
    POST\COLLECTION: Can Collect
    PRICE: Will pay $$$ whether its 31k or tri?
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Hey Guys,

I Have two Sega naomi's with Dead monitors.

Worst come to worst I got a spare chassis for one that I could try replace.
    Im in Dublin 16th Feb for 3 nights if anyone got one. Can Collect.

Re-arranged the room, It be nice to have them all on for once :)
    20151231_141957.jpg

Thanks!!!

Comments

Have you thiought about sending the chassis out for repair?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Have you thiought about sending the chassis out for repair?

Hey not really, I presume UK is the only way to go for that.
    1 Machine is totally dead. Other worked for first time plug it in then next time it blew monitor.

I on fringe trying chassis replacement for one of them but still havent worked up balls to do it. I know its seems easy but still, rather just pay someone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Gunblade aka Grant is your man.
    He is on UKVAC, Jammaplus and ArcadeOtaku.

Be cheaper than getting a monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Grant does great work, worth a try at least. Sorted me out on my Ridge Racer and a few other bits over the last few years.

Thanks guys, Yeah I heard good things about grant alright.

I ripped one of the non working Naomi down to its bare bones yesterday last night. Its like a big jigsaw!
    Gonna test if that monitor is dead or not on another Naomi at weekend.
    If not then I am still stuck with 1 monitor with chassis issue and other 1 doesnt display anything. Ill update ye.

But if anyone got 31k, or knows anywhere good to get tri, let me know as I am up in dublin next week.
    Maybe Andy Geezer ship one or grant if I am stuck. Or sell one parts and buy a Blast City off Ronnie :)

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, Yeah I heard good things about grant alright.

I ripped one of the non working Naomi down to its bare bones yesterday last night. Its like a big jigsaw!
    Gonna test if that monitor is dead or not on another Naomi at weekend.
    If not then I am still stuck with 1 monitor with chassis issue and other 1 doesnt display anything. Ill update ye.

But if anyone got 31k, or knows anywhere good to get tri, let me know as I am up in dublin next week.
    Maybe Andy Geezer ship one or grant if I am stuck. Or sell one parts and buy a Blast City off Ronnie :)

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement