Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company name from VAT number

Options
  • 02-02-2016 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Anyone know how to look up a company name from a VAT number?
    Going through the small claims process and seems having the correct company name is important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

• Registered Users Posts: 16 markew

Thanks! Unfortunately that site says the VAT no. on the receipt I have isn't valid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Carlos Orange

Did it say invalid input or invalid vat number? The first number I tried got invalid input due to containing spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Have you tried a company search?

https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanySearch.aspx

Search the company name, the number is the company number, not VAT number, just leave it blank.

Getting an Invalid VAT number for: <SNIP> which is the number I have on my receipt.

The name of the store doesn't show up when I do a company search.

Trying to find the registered name for CycleSurgery. They share a facility with Snow+Rock but afaik they are separate entities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

Drop the leading zero and they show up as :
    SNOW AND SPORTS LIMITED
    UNIT 4 ,DUNDRUM SHOPPING CENTRE ,DUNDRUM ,DUBLIN 14

Cheers Bobby

Advertisement