Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best revenge you got on someone who did something bad to you?

1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭PC Lackey

Not really revenge to be honest with you, you just copped on that he'd been riding the life out of you without you knowing it. Sending on the emails would have been good revenge. That and something to do with piss.

I too noticed a subtle undercurrent of piss. Maybe its because piss is so versatile and fitting when it comes to revenge.

Piss ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I swapped their diet coke for a normal coke. I'm going to have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

My daughter's fiancee ran off and married someone else, so we pretended it was all fine then murdered him at his uncles wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

rawn wrote: »
    My daughter's fiancee ran off and married someone else, so we pretended it was all fine then murdered him at his uncles wedding.

You folk from Manitowoc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

rawn wrote: »

Steven?

blade1 wrote:
    You folk from Manitowoc?

bear1 wrote:
    Steven?

I'm a'Frey'd not

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Wes Palmer Lee

Boil an onion in their kettle...
    Works a treat!

Boil an onion in their kettle...
    Works a treat!

Nice! Reminds me of when myself and my brother were younger we put one of my Dad's smelly socks in his teapot on April Fools Day :D I would well recommend it :pac:

Advertisement