Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change pen to my banking online

Options
  • 03-02-2016 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Is it possible to change my pen for access to banking online? How can I do this from my phone? I suspect someone has access that shouldn't have

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Morning greenpetrol, thanks for getting in touch.

If you suspect that your pin has been disclosed to another person it's very important that you change it immediately.

To change your 365 pin, please call 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 from abroad) and follow the steps below:

- Choose option 1 for service on your account
    - Choose option 5 for other services
    - Select option 3 to change your 365 pin

You can also press the * key on the menu to speak to a rep if you need help with changing your pin or if you've any concerns about your account.

Please make sure to closely monitor your accounts regularly and report any suspicious activity or unauthorised access immediately on the number listed above.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement