Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll - Election 2016 - Dún Laoghaire for #GE16

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Hanafin is an insufferable pain, incredibly bad news if she gets back on the gravy train.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Done and dusted at 07:30am

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Hanafin is an insufferable pain, incredibly bad news if she gets back on the gravy train.

My god it has made my day that this Geebag was rejected, she really was the typical FF'er thinking she had an entitlement to a seat in Dún Laoghaire, while I'm not particularly happy that were the most right wing constituency in the country, you take the small wins when you get them

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

uch wrote: »
    My god it has made my day that this Geebag was rejected, she really was the typical FF'er thinking she had an entitlement to a seat in Dún Laoghaire, while I'm not particularly happy that were the most right wing constituency in the country, you take the small wins when you get them

RBB topped the poll, he couldn't be further to the left

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

ted1 wrote: »

True but 3 FG'ers, as I said most right wing constituency, couldn't be further right

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

....yet traditionally the most liberal on social issues. Odd isnt it..

uch wrote: »
    True but 3 FG'ers, as I said most right wing constituency, couldn't be further right

Barrett was automatically elected so exclude him in the count

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

ted1 wrote:

Yeah, that's what he keeps reminding his yacht club mates.

He topped the poll and got through on the sixth count. Followed by two FG women who got just a few hundred less votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

does "top the poll" mean most 1st preferences? If that's the case MMOC was the leader at the 1st count. RBB was 1st to be elected, on the 6th count.

Anyway, I'm delighted that Hanafin didn't get in. I hope she ****s off now. FF probably would have taken a seat if she hadn't shoved her way onto the ticket.

I'm very surprised at how well FG did, I really didn't think Bailey had a hope. If FG form a Govt I'd say MMOC will get a junior minister post as a prize because that's the primitive way Enda works.

does "top the poll" mean most 1st preferences? If that's the case MMOC was the leader at the 1st count. RBB was 1st to be elected, on the 6th count.

Anyway, I'm delighted that Hanafin didn't get in. I hope she ****s off now. FF probably would have taken a seat if she hadn't shoved her way onto the ticket.

I'm very surprised at how well FG did, I really didn't think Bailey had a hope. If FG form a Govt I'd say MMOC will get a junior minister post as a prize because that's the primitive way Enda works.

I don't think Enda will be in a position to hand out positions. Frances Fitz/Richard B or Leo will be dealing with that type thing along My Hole Martin as Number 2

• Advertisement
Advertisement