Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contract change

Options
  • 03-02-2016 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just got an email from yourselves showing a change in price of my contract. At the moment I dont use the landline, so this will make you guys €15 per month dearer then your rivals for the same service. You did say in the email that my contract can be downgraded. can you advise on this please. I might be interested in downgrading to broadband only

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

I was on the phone waiting for about 40 mins and no one answered, whilst I was doing that I was in chat on the website and noone answered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I got through in 6 min, all sorted and i'm out of contract in 31 days !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Hi, I just got an email from yourselves showing a change in price of my contract. At the moment I dont use the landline, so this will make you guys €15 per month dearer then your rivals for the same service. You did say in the email that my contract can be downgraded. can you advise on this please. I might be interested in downgrading to broadband only
    Hi ssmith6287

Eir do indeed have a broadband only plan - please contact our loyaly and cancellations team directly on 1800303600 to discus this plan further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi ssmith6287

Eir do indeed have a broadband only plan - please contact our loyaly and cancellations team directly on 1800303600 to discus this plan further.

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers I had a look and unfortuneatly I haved ecided to cancle. I did this online this morning. I gave the 30 days notice. Is there anyway I can pay that last bill and just be done with it as my new supplier is connecting up in the next 2 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi ssmith6287

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers I had a look and unfortuneatly I haved ecided to cancle. I did this online this morning. I gave the 30 days notice. Is there anyway I can pay that last bill and just be done with it as my new supplier is connecting up in the next 2 weeks
    Hi ssmith6287

The online switching form only provides notice that another provider is taking over the eir service - it the other provider does not take over the service (for example if it uses different infrastructure like virgin media) then the account remains open. If you wish for the service to be closed entirely and a last bill be issued you must contact eir cancellations on free phone 1800303600 and then send a confirmation email which eir cancellations will confirm.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement