Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help Lost dog

Options
  • 03-02-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

I really hope it ok to post this here...

Naz has now been missing 48 hours from Kendalstown Wood - his owners are devastated, we have all driven all over the place searching for him... he is a tigh height white Samoyed husky

He is chipped, neutered, with collar - please keep your eyes open... two kids at home are missing him terribly...

Possible sightings last night Charlesland and Kilcoole... which isn't too far from where he lives.

He is very friendly if you see him please hold on to him

Pics attached... TIA

12592430_10153623758664079_3497028417420497280_n.jpg?oh=0d40ef9efaf04e7d6d4bad4976b2cadb&oe=57322CA0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Saw this on facebook. Got shared by East Coast FM. Seems like a lovely dog. Hope he is found safe. Your images didn't work (or at least they aren't for me) so I added another one;
    12592430_10153623758664079_3497028417420497280_n.jpg?oh=0d40ef9efaf04e7d6d4bad4976b2cadb&oe=57322CA0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

thanks so much XX

Hi guys, massive favour to ask anyone who is free today (unfortunately I'm in work during the day) Naz's owners Dave and Marie will be doing a flyer drop all day tomorrow to try and reach all the people not on social media..

So looking to do areas like Delgany, Delgany wood, Kilcoole ..anywhere In Greystones ...Is anyone around that are free and could help for a few hours? Dave will meet up with you with flyers..

Naz is now missing 3 days we really need to get him home xx if you can help please text / Call Dave 086 385 5222
    Thanks so much everyone any help would be greatly appreciated

***UPDATE... anyone available to do a flyer drop can you please collect from Greystones business bureau beside the Burnaby pub after 9.30am - can you please message Dave to let him know the area you are able to cover so there is now overlap***

Just wanted to say a huge thank you all for the support locally and help offered - I know Dave and Marie are very grateful!! you are all amazing!!

LETS GET NAZ HOME!!

:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Poor Naz,was out searching for a few hours earlier,please god he is spotted soon

****€500 REWARD****

Nastro is an 8 year old Samoyed with a pink nose who is neutered and microchipped.

He is wearing a purple collar with ID.
    He has been missing since February 1st from Bellevue Woods, Delgany, Co. Wicklow.

Please hold onto him if you find him and contact 0863855222
    His family need him home .. 😓Nastro's need to be at home .. 😪

Please remember not everyone is on social media - please show this to anyone you may know not on social media so we can try and reach everyone...

Thanks to everyone for all
    Your help over the past week you have all be amazing! 💞

Now let's make all our effort pay off and bring Naz home !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

considering how long he's been missing, how likely is it that he was stolen?

loyatemu wrote: »
    considering how long he's been missing, how likely is it that he was stolen?

pretty sure someone has him at this stage... but he is neutered so not worth anything only to his family... he has literally vanished

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I know, I spent over 3 hours last week wandering through the wood, quite a bit off trail following bike tracks and even at dusk with a torch in case I could catch the light in his eyes.

While there I did find another dog, reunited with his owner, and redirected 2 women back to the car park - they were wrecked and heading the wrong direction but no sign at all of Naz.

Figure either his collar got caught on a tree, or he was hiding under one of the upturned stumps but no sound of a dog in distress either. Guessing now either someone has taken him, he's miles away or possibly after what happened with the sheep further south... but since one of the searchers has been in touch with the local farmers and there's been no sign think it's more likely someone lifted him. Hopefully since he's chipped though he'll turn up, remember that case of the small dog outside super value turning up 2 years later down the country, again reunited due to the chip - wonder if anyone was prosecuted there though - probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Still no sign of naz,please keep your eyes peeled,owners are utterly devestated.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Sorry to hear about your lost dog. I'll keep an eye out to be sure. He's a unique enough looking fella so hopefully would be easy to spot.

• Advertisement

Still missing :(

€1,000 REWARD

for his safe return no questions asked!!

Advertisement