Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Chat!

Options
  • 03-02-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭

I went to the eir website today and tried to find mobile only offers.  I couldn't so thought I'd have a chat on the Live Chat....

info: at 12:21:36

Welcome to our live chat service. A Meteor agent will help you shortly.

info: at 12:21:39

You are now connected with *******
    *******at 12:22:41

is there any link on the eir website where I can get details to switch to a mobile only plan?
    ******* at 12:31:00

hello? anyone there?
    ******** at 12:47:15

so this is the no chat section of eir then?
    ******** at 12:51:25[/color][/right]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Eir don't do mobile service on its own now. I asked about this as my contract was running out and it was suggested I switch to Meteor.

Edit: I was with eMobile at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

fixxxer wrote: »
    Eir don't do mobile service on its own now. I asked about this as my contract was running out and it was suggested I switch to Meteor.

Edit: I was with eMobile at the time.
    Hi ablelocks

Apologies for the disappointing experience with chat. At present eir do not do solo mobile plans online. However, there are solo eir mobile plans available to order in store or over a call to sales on free phone 1800500300.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

The eir chat service has been unavailable all morning.

Any reason why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

The eir chat service has been unavailable all morning.

Any reason why?
    Hi Michael8000,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused however I'm afraid during busier periods the chat may become unavailable.

Is there anything we can assist you with here?

Pamela 

Advertisement