Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27 minutes to get through

Options
  • 03-02-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

then I am told I am on an old billing system that he is not trained on......

abysmal customer service...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

I'm really sorry to hear this endofrainbow

Feel free to DM your query and account number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Alternatively you can reach accounts via Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

eir: Alan wrote: »

Feel free to DM your query and account number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Alternatively you can reach accounts via Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al
    I sent an pm on 28/1 and again on 3/2 but still no reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »

Thanks
    Al
    I sent an pm on 28/1 and again on 3/2 but still no reply
    Apologies for the delays,

I have arranged a credit of two months line rental which leaves your eir account in credit of €51.56.

Please contact eirs loyalty and cancellations team on free phone 1800303600 (opt.1) should you like to negotiate a better rate on reflection of the notification of price increase.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement