Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to practice driving?

Options
  • 03-02-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi my niece is hoping to start lessons again in the next month or two and as well as lessons she'd like to practice as shes very nervous in the roads,just wondered if anyone could recommend somewhere to practice so she can build confidence,somewhere around the town r just outside preferably,thks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Sunday mornings do be quite around town. I use to take my nephew out then as he got use to town drive when its not madness

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The car park beside supermacs/currys on the Dublin road is usually pretty quiet. More useful for starting off (she won't be able to get much speed), but she'll be able to practice with the first few gears, using the clutch, getting used to indicators, reversing etc.

Advertisement