Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced wedding band?

• 03-02-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there

I'm getting married the October bank holiday in 2017 and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good wedding band who are reasonably priced. I'm looking for a good mix of music with a good atmosphere. Our budget is E1700. Appreciate any advice or recommendations. We are getting married in Athy, Kildare. Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 drumstore

check out a real good rockin band called heart and soul down in munster who play weddings all over the country and give great value for money , they play the kilashee in kildare all the time . contact is <modsnip>

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

entourage wedding band, they are excellent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Painted Clans

Attention Bebe. Brilliant 10 piece band based in Dublin. I think their 3K for the full band.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JacFlo

A brilliant 4-piece based in Meath known as Wedlocked. Amazing musicians who play all sorts of popular songs from the last 60 years (reasonably priced too). PM if you're interested in a phone number for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 liffeyguy

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 scranley

Hi LadyLoulou, My band The BPMs are based in Carlow, just 20 mins from Athy.

Boards won't allow me post website or video links but if you Google us you'll find our website.

Thanks, Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rob.Danko

Try a band called rewired liveband. they just did my brother's wedding in Carlow the weekend and the value was great

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sinistralxo

Hiya, I play in a wedding band called the East Coast Coolers based out of Wicklow/Gorey if you are interested give us a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 9 trumpetpeter

LadyLoulou wrote: »
    Hi there

I'm getting married the October bank holiday in 2017 and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good wedding band who are reasonably priced. I'm looking for a good mix of music with a good atmosphere. Our budget is E1700. Appreciate any advice or recommendations. We are getting married in Athy, Kildare. Thanks a million :)

Hi :) you could always check out Skazz.. they are good, lively, entertaining and well within your budget. They play all the major fests..this year they will be back at the Electric Picnic and the Cork Jazz for the 8th year for example... and do loads of weddings and functions :)
    I cant post their website details but you will find them on You tube and they are the only band called skazz in Ireland :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭cordragza

all talk! best band in town!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 ScottScott

Check them out, some of the best wedding bands in Cork pretty much in one place. Heard they are relatively new but it is run by some top musicians as a 'quality music hub' instead of an agency made of business people. Worth a shot anyway. And they've got Karen Underwood :D If you've been in the Opera house lately you know who she is!! Soul queen of Ireland in my books :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 eadgblue

Hi check out the mystery train band, they are a Rock n Roll band great value the have a face book page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Finbarr Murphy

I had the pleasure to play with Panic Animal at a wedding last weekend and I would recommend them very highly. They are professional, very tight and will get everyone on the floor. As a bonus they are from Athy as well so wouldn't have to travel.

Panic Animal Website

• Registered Users Posts: 14 eadgblue

LadyLoulou wrote: »
    Hi there

Hi great band called highway 56 American country depending on where you are around €1500 with dj service as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 drumstore

heart and soul and lets dance the nite away

Advertisement