Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance at all, of some help for, an existing business customer...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Pamela,

Is this a joke?

You guys contacted me asking for a pre-payment as the account was 'unusually high' (due to iphone purchase).

I contacted Tracey on the 1st of March (and followed up on this thread) with this query to avoid this situation, precisely because I know it takes a few days to cancel the direct debit.

Now you're saying 'my bank may be able to clarify this for me'
    Trust me, I'm not looking for clarification that this will happen or to learn about the finer points of direct debit mandates... I'm looking and have been looking since the 1st March 2016 for confirmation that this WON'T happen.

This is total incompetence from Eir from start to finish... apart from the actual eFibre install engineer who did a great job. 

Please take note:
    I have paid the invoice in full, if Eir draw down the invoice amount again by direct debit I will treat that as a business to business loan.
    My interest rates are 100% per diem (A.P.R.: 36,525.%) on all loaned amounts. Deduction of any amount will be deemed to be acceptance in full of these terms.

Sort this out now please - try treating me like a valued business client. 

Minikin

bringgg... bringgg... bringgg... bringgg...

You did it... you took the direct debit on 16th March 2016, contrary to all requests, in spite of all my attempts for you not to... with advance notice since 1st March 2016. Despite the fact that the bill was paid in advance - as per your request - by credit card (receipt of same confirmed by you on this thread).

You now owe me €481.77.
    If this amount is not immediately refunded to my bank account interest will accrue at 100% per day.
    (as per post no. 32)

I need an immediate response on this, if this isn't dealt with immediately I will pursue all interest.

Yours,
    incredibly p*d off

Any chance of a response?
    I was also promised a call back at some stage today, when I phoned customer support on Friday.

Appalling way to treat supposedly valued customers.

Seriously...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Minikin, you can call your bank and request the DD be reversed under Sepa regulations, no reason necessary

• Advertisement
Advertisement