Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving On - Gotta Run

Options
  • 03-02-2016 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After 5 years in Oranmore as AKW I see that Sean & Edel are moving on and becoming Gotta Run. Thankfully they are staying in Oranmore and are just re-branding. :cool: I'd like to wish our very own sconhome the very best of luck with the venture.

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭Enduro

Hope the success continues and grows!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Best of luck with the switch Sean (& Edel) - great to see you make the move (not great for AK probably but great for you guys)

No doubt it will continue to be a huge success and grow further for you. We need the good, honest people in our running / tri stores who put the customer before profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Nice to see it has an easy name to remember I was terrified he would go with #run#lifestooshort#gottarun#gothewholeway#empathy#unity

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

So that's why you changed your boards user name!!! Best wishes on a successful venture!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Thanks everyone!

Been a subtle change over the last while, incl the username here. Finally Twitter handle too when I was reported for 'advocating physical abuse' :rolleyes: All about weaning myself off as AKW without frightening anyone.

Its exciting times ahead as we finally stand on our own legs and run with it.

@CW I have tons of #hashtags all just for your enjoyment ;)

BTW any and all vouchers are valid so there is no change there in case anyone starts fretting!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

I think I can use this to justify to herself a new pair of runners.

Best of luck Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

I think I can use this to justify to herself a new pair of runners.

Best of luck Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭career move

Sorry bit late to the party!!! Best of luck Sean and Edel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

For one reason and another I hadn't been to Oranmore in a while. Popped out to Gotta Run today for some advice and a new pair of skates. I was telling a colleague at work that runs a fair bit about the experience. When you haven't had that type of chat with someone for a while you forget/overlook/take for granted how knowledgeable and giving with his time Seán is. We sometimes take this for granted and also forget that this is what you lose by shopping on-line. Thanks Seán. Great service as ever.

Looking forward to trying my new Saucony Triumphs tomorrow. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

pgibbo wrote: »
    For one reason and another I hadn't been to Oranmore in a while. Popped out to Gotta Run today for some advice and a new pair of skates. I was telling a colleague at work that runs a fair bit about the experience. When you haven't had that type of chat with someone for a while you forget/overlook/take for granted how knowledgeable and giving with his time Seán is. We sometimes take this for granted and also forget that this is what you lose by shopping on-line. Thanks Seán. Great service as ever.

Looking forward to trying my new Saucony Triumphs tomorrow. :cool:

+1 to that :) Gotta Run all the way

• Advertisement
Advertisement