Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling my contract

Options
  • 03-02-2016 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

I received an email this morning telling me that my package costs will be increasing. According to the email I can now opt out of my contract which I am most definitely doing. (You can see my previous posts on here to see why!)
    If I want to switch to someone else do I have to do anything with Eircom first or can I just let the other company handle it? Will Eircom send a courier for the router?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi littlejp

To notify eir of your intention to move provider on reflection of the increase please contact eir cancellations on free phone 1800303600. They will take your notification and you will then need to contact your chosen provider to take over the service.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Are Eir increasing their prices? We've got no notice about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Are Eir increasing their prices? We've got no notice about it.
    Hi Sunny Dayz

Yes, you can find out more information here: https://business.eir.ie/pricing-update

You will receive a letter in the post, a notification in your bill, or an email before any changes are applied.

Cheers

Al

Advertisement