Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable speaker issue PLEASE HELP

• 03-02-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I have been have a major problem with my portable speaker recently after I dropped it in the shower. The speaker is meant to be very rugged and waterproof so a small drop shouldn't be a problem, I have taken it into water before and it was absolutely fine afterwards but this time was different, now when I go to play a song the with the phone connected with either a headphone jack or Bluetooth the basic rthym of the song plays but all that words etc are interuptted by constant juttering from the speaker any ideas on how to fix if possible would be very helpful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

zoomaloom1 wrote: »
    I have been have a major problem with my portable speaker recently after I dropped it in the shower. The speaker is meant to be very rugged and waterproof so a small drop shouldn't be a problem, I have taken it into water before and it was absolutely fine afterwards but this time was different, now when I go to play a song the with the phone connected with either a headphone jack or Bluetooth the basic rthym of the song plays but all that words etc are interuptted by constant juttering from the speaker any ideas on how to fix if possible would be very helpful

The speaker/driver has been damaged or dislodged from the internal housing. Quite likely the latter given it fell. Only way to know is to open it up and see if it has come loose.
    A word of warning though, if it's a water proof/resistant speaker you might damage the seal on the unit when it's opened - so be carefull

Advertisement