Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Always leaking..

Options
  • 03-02-2016 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm constantly battling a messy and unpleasant e-cig experience.. Both my kanger aerotank and aspire nautilus (both quite new) constantly gurgle and leak from the airholes..

I don't think I'm over-filling them or anything, but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Any ideas for me to try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

You're being careful not to get juice in the chimney when filling? Make sure that the coilhead is fully screwed in to the base. Nice and tight. Next time you are going to fill, first take the tank apart and clean out the juice and condensation from the chimney with a cotton bud or screwed up tissue. Try and get everything as dry as possible then carefully start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere when I'm filling.. If I dry them when they leak or put new coils in they are fine for a few hours and then the same again.. The coils are tight too..

Thought it was the nautilus but got the kanger this week and having the same problems, which makes me think I'm doing something else wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Just a possibility , if you are finding the draw too tight then you might be sucking too hard on it and bringing too much juice into the coil , that then leaks out the bottom and from there out the air holes ............... just a possibility . Also , as said above , make sure the coil is on good and tight .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Good point Jonski. Wouldn't have thought of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

jonski wrote: »
    Just a possibility , if you are finding the draw too tight then you might be sucking too hard on it and bringing too much juice into the coil , that then leaks out the bottom and from there out the air holes ............... just a possibility . Also , as said above , make sure the coil is on good and tight .

Think that could possibly be what I'm doing :( Will keep an eye on that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Constant leaking is why i switched to drippers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

macker33 wrote: »
    Constant leaking is why i switched to drippers

Hard to use when your doing anything other than sitting down at home tbh.
    I find the subtank the best everyday tank for performance, no leaking at all and works well even on low watts on the stock 1.2ohm coils for higher pg juices.
    I wrap a .8ohm in the rba and vape 50/50 at 18w, no leaks with either the 1st gen rba or the upgraded version.

Advertisement