Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persistant mistaken charge keeps coming up on my bills

Options
  • 03-02-2016 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Unfortuntately despite ringing every month a charge keeps appearing on my bill that should have been taken off months ago, every time i ring i am assured it's gone yet it's consistently haunting me. Tonight i tried to pay a bill and take advantage of an offer that was phoned through to us yesterday of sports & movies together for 12 mths for a discount price, having assured us that the false charge that was once again showing on our bill was gone off, we tried ringing up to pay the latest bill and take advantage of the offer. The guy we got through to was extremely rude, basically accused me of never paying a bill fully (why would i pay a charge that was supposed to be gone off the bill?) and just not helpful at all. Rather than go through the same thing again i was wondering if you could look into it for me please as it's going on since September 15 now and while i'm constantly being reassured the charge is gone it keeps coming up as unpaid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

angelll wrote: »
    Hi,
    Unfortuntately despite ringing every month a charge keeps appearing on my bill that should have been taken off months ago, every time i ring i am assured it's gone yet it's consistently haunting me. Tonight i tried to pay a bill and take advantage of an offer that was phoned through to us yesterday of sports & movies together for 12 mths for a discount price, having assured us that the false charge that was once again showing on our bill was gone off, we tried ringing up to pay the latest bill and take advantage of the offer. The guy we got through to was extremely rude, basically accused me of never paying a bill fully (why would i pay a charge that was supposed to be gone off the bill?) and just not helpful at all. Rather than go through the same thing again i was wondering if you could look into it for me please as it's going on since September 15 now and while i'm constantly being reassured the charge is gone it keeps coming up as unpaid.
    Sorry to hear of this angelll

Please PM me detailing this charge further and also include your account number.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Hi, did you get my pm last night, I can't see it in sent messages and wondering if I was logged out when I sent it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

angelll wrote: »
    Hi, did you get my pm last night, I can't see it in sent messages and wondering if I was logged out when I sent it.
    Apologies for the delays angelll

I am having this looked in to and I hope to have a full update on this for you today

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement