Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posting issues

Options
  • 03-02-2016 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

HI boards, during the mess of the site being under attack, i was unable to log in, this has been resolved now, but ive only noticed that i cant post.

"According to our system, you are currently "awaiting email confirmation"

Could someone have a look at my account please.

I've recieved no emails from yourselves.

thanks

kbell

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't related to the DDoS, you genuinely are awaiting confirmation, as you can see from your account title. Did you try and change email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Yup, i did.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Doing that needs a fresh activation email. If you didn't get one, resend it with:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement