Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

?team of painters-Dublin5

Options
  • 03-02-2016 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

House (interior) badly need painting...Would do it myself but am heavily pregnant...Can anyone recommend a team of reasonable, decent painters???:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Loro123

Hi,

I recently had my 3 bed house redecorated by 2 painters (a father and son). I found the price very reasonable and they went above and beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend them as they were very professional and I was delighted with the standard of their work.

p.s I'm a mother of a newborn too and was dreading having the house done because of the dust etc. but they were squeaky clean and finished the job on time like agreed. This was very important to me as I didn't want the painting going on too long with the new baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Recommendations by PM only pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jose1128

fioc wrote: »
    House (interior) badly need painting...Would do it myself but am heavily pregnant...Can anyone recommend a team of reasonable, decent painters???:o

Hi team of two Irish lads available pm for details

Advertisement