Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywoodrath, Hollystown, Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jinish

Just an Update for Grove waiters (who booked in June).
    Received an update from agent, that we might be called for Snagging in December. (Originally we were told completions would be by first quarter 2020).
    Did anybody hear anything more?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nedyaj

W.All wrote: »
    We are on the south side of the avenue, I know many received invite for snagging the week of October 1st and currently waiting for re-snag (been told it take 7-10 days) to address the issues reported in the first snag.
    Not sure about the northern side for houses 52-57. Did anyone snagged?

Im the same. No snag date given.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nedyaj

dhar wrote: »
    Our house is on the Court side on Avenue and we have not been called for snagging yet.

I’m the same. No snag date yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 W.All

Signed off on the avenue Monday, still in the process of closure. Those who signed off last week, have you guys got the keys or you know when you are moving?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 C6

Has anyone had the attic space floored for storage in hwr and did they/you use osb, mdf ot ply pm if preferred be really interested to hear feedback thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Yren.ir

Hi All. Really looking to find out what is the colour of the walls and the colour af the doors paint please?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭frazenator

Yren.ir wrote: »
    Hi All. Really looking to find out what is the colour of the walls and the colour af the doors paint please?

Its called Cornfort White from Fleetwood Paints north park Depot (also mention Ruthfield or T.Matt, the sticker I am looking at is dated 01-05-2018)

For doors, wood, metal etc - same supplier and its called Hi-Opacity SATINWOOD Brilliant White Mid Sheen finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jinish

Dear all,
    The second public consult of busconnect is now open. I urge all residents of HWR to go to busconnect.ie and actively engage to extend the bus route to HWR. Public transportation will be always handy to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tengskieg

Hi all, first of all I want to congratulate all those who have moved in recently to their new homes, hoping that all the long wait has been worth it so far and best of luck to you all :) We also have been called for snag next Thursday, hope it wouldn't take long before closing, we are on the last few houses on the Avenue that are finished. May I ask, anybody knows or have used a good flooring company that you could highly recommend, I've 2 in my mind already, Five Star flooring and Hampton floors, anyone who has used their services before and can let me know their feedback to help me decide Please. Would appreciate some feedback please, thanks a million in advance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 W.All

tengskieg wrote: »
    Hi all, first of all I want to congratulate all those who have moved in recently to their new homes, hoping that all the long wait has been worth it so far and best of luck to you all :) We also have been called for snag next Thursday, hope it wouldn't take long before closing, we are on the last few houses on the Avenue that are finished. May I ask, anybody knows or have used a good flooring company that you could highly recommend, I've 2 in my mind already, Five Star flooring and Hampton floors, anyone who has used their services before and can let me know their feedback to help me decide Please. Would appreciate some feedback please, thanks a million in advance. :)

We highly recommend Lux Flooring, they have done our house on the avenue recently and they are both professionals and affordable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 skelufc

We went with lawless interiors in mulhuddart. Couldn’t believe the difference in price compared to places like Des Kelly. The job they done and quality of product was excellent and the price they gave was 2,000 less than the other competitors. If you want to private message me I can tell you the price we got for everything including fittings.

W.All wrote: »
    We highly recommend Lux Flooring, they have done our house on the avenue recently and they are both professionals and affordable.

Thank you so much for your help always. Hope you are settling in well in your new house. :)

skelufc wrote: »
    We went with lawless interiors in mulhuddart. Couldn’t believe the difference in price compared to places like Des Kelly. The job they done and quality of product was excellent and the price they gave was 2,000 less than the other competitors. If you want to private message me I can tell you the price we got for everything including fittings.

Hi, thanks so much and through you we were finally able to check that place out. We have been passing by that shop always and I've always wanted to call to see if there's anything that suits. Thanks again. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

One thing I might remark is that there are obviously a lot of people keen to get into / see progress on their new homes. However, when you move into the estate you might feel a bit antsy on the dark winter nights (not helped by street lights not always on) to have people prowling slowly around the place.

Nijmegen wrote: »
    One thing I might remark is that there are obviously a lot of people keen to get into / see progress on their new homes. However, when you move into the estate you might feel a bit antsy on the dark winter nights (not helped by street lights not always on) to have people prowling slowly around the place.

This is a winter thing, it gets gloomy all around. Yep, no street lights do add to the gloom. Feel free to drop by to say hello and for a quick cup of tea ;-).

frazenator wrote: »
    This is a winter thing, it gets gloomy all around. Yep, no street lights do add to the gloom. Feel free to drop by to say hello and for a quick cup of tea ;-).

Winter is also a good time for break ins, and it can be unsettling seeing cars moving slowly up and down and all around the estate at odd hours. It's not very considerate to the people living there.

Hi all, hope someone can help me again please. Anybody knows the total measurement of upstairs (excluding bath and boiler) and stairs, also the total measurement of downstairs that was measured by the flooring contractors you've hired, for B2 house type. Can someone share it pretty please. Thanks so much in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ciarcas

Hi, if you PM me your email address I can send on measurements.. haven't a clue how to upload images on this
    Hi all, hope someone can help me again please. Anybody knows the total measurement of upstairs (excluding bath and boiler) and stairs, also the total measurement of downstairs that was measured by the flooring contractors you've hired, for B2 house type. Can someone share it pretty please. Thanks so much in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hirengandhi80

Is there any update on HWR Grove 3 Bedrooms?
    Let me know if any one get letter for snagging.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mjdancer

Is there any update on HWR Grove 3 Bedrooms?
    Let me know if any one get letter for snagging.

Thanks
    Hello Hiren , Please message me your WhatsApp number . I will add your number to Whatsapp group.

• Advertisement

Ciarcas wrote: »
    Hi, if you PM me your email address I can send on measurements.. haven't a clue how to upload images on this

Hi Ciarcas, sent you a PM there. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MAT13

Hi All,

Quick question
    Just seen foundations of houses going up behind the Avenue
    Does anyone know if there was a new release recently ?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 36 C6

Would anyone know the name of the bricks used on the driveway(in front of the house) in hollywoodrath

C6 wrote: »
    Would anyone know the name of the bricks used on the driveway(in front of the house) in hollywoodrath

Ask or search on the HWR Facebook group.

MAT13 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Quick question
    Just seen foundations of houses going up behind the Avenue
    Does anyone know if there was a new release recently ?

Thank you

No, I dont think there is no release but I know that they have changed the plan on the southside of the estate with now many tarrced housed in the plan.

Its roughly 48/50 sqm I think.

Its roughly 48/50 sqm I think.

Thank you so much. smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MAT13

No, I dont think there is no release but I know that they have changed the plan on the southside of the estate with now many tarrced housed in the plan.

Thanks ,

Thats a Change for the estate, cant wait to see how it looks like.

Are you not thinking of the separate development that’s being built there? It has terraced houses alright.

• Advertisement

Nijmegen wrote: »
    Are you not thinking of the separate development that’s being built there? It has terraced houses alright.

No, HWR would have terraced houses as well in new release. you can see the plans on the Finglas planning permission site and they have already started building bases for those on the back of Way and Ave.

Advertisement